40❤️

I walked into Nick's room seeing him laying there, still sleeping. I don't want anything to happen to him to where I'll never be able to be around him anymore.

I've grown very attached to him and if he was to be taken away from me I know it would hurt me so much.

"Nick" I whispered as I shook him to wake him up out of his sleep.

He winced and moved away from my groaning.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I whispered.

He nodded and looked up at me "you here early as the fuck" he chuckled.

I nodded "yeah I wanted to be able to spend more time with you and help you" I told him and he nodded.

He sat up a little and I handed him his food I got him before sitting in a chair.

"Why you ain't sit with me?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't want to be in your personal space" I told him making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Come sit beside me" he told me and I nod and sat beside him.

He sat his head on my shoulder and sighed "I didn't think I'd be this close to you" he told me and I nodded.

"Me neither, I thought we'd stay in the same house but be very distant" I told him and he nodded, listening.

"And then you'd get a girlfriend and she'd come over but I'd stay out of you guys why but to the media we'd love each other" I finished.

"That's nothing I would ever do to anyone that sounds painful plus you were way too pretty for me not to try to get you to like me" he told me making me blush.

"I'm pretty?" I asked him and he looked up at me and chuckled.

"Literally, no lie your personality and your looks make you one of the most beautiful people ever, I've never met anyone as beautiful as you."

At this point my face was red as fuck. I didn't know he thought so strong of me.

"Thank you so much Nick" I told him making him sit up a little more and pull me into a hug.

"This doesn't hurt you?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Not that bad, it's fine" he told me and I nodded.

Two knocks were heard at the door before it began to open, revealing Coco to the both of us. I didn't know how to act around her but I know Nick doesn't want anyone knowing that I know what I know plus I don't want her to think I thought too hard about her messages.

"Hi you two" she smiled at us and I forced a smile back before me and Nick both said hello.

Why is she here? She's trying to hurt him too, that's not right. Why would anyone want to hurt Nick? He's so sweet I'm sure anything they want he's give it to them. All they'd have to do is ask.

Update

11/14/2020

11/14/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕