36❤️

Nahmir

Carmen was sleeping still and I didn't want to wake her up because she barely gets any sleep now anyways so I just left the house

Carmen was sleeping still and I didn't want to wake her up because she barely gets any sleep now anyways so I just left the house. I mean if she needs me she'll call me, I'm only going to the store to get us groceries.

I grabbed the cart and started to walk towards the food. I know that Carmen likes turkey bacon do I'll get that. This stupid ass strawberry swirl ice cream. I pretty much just started to pick up shit that I knew she'd eat and I'd eat it too.

While doing all of this though I realized this nigga was following me. The first two isles I ignored it but come on now, every single place I go and then buddy doesn't even have nothing in his cart.

I started to get annoyed so I walked up to go checkout this nigga followed me there too.

"Yo you got a problem?" I asked him making him raise an eyebrow at me.

"You want a picture or something? You're following me around with nothing in your cart, even to the line dude" I finally confronted him and he just looked shocked and walked away.

I continued to check out and then walked to my car to see the nigga again. But I decided to ignore him until I put all the groceries up. Once I had did that I closed the trunk and went and sat in my seat that's when he ran up on me with a gun in my face.

"Get out" he demanded making me suck my teeth.

It's too early for this bullshit.

I grabbed my gun from under the seat before feeling him shoot my arm. So with the other arm I fired back and this nigga shot me again, closer to my chest.

Yeah he trynna take me out.

The cops showed up sooner then expected with no one to chase down cause this nigga can't get up and ain't no way I'm moving.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Carmen

I woke up to voices coming from downstairs but no Nick

I woke up to voices coming from downstairs but no Nick. I couldn't even hear his loud laugh. I stretched and got out of bed, going to brush my teeth first before making my way downstairs.

When I got down there everyone stopped talking and looked at me which confused me and made me uncomfortable.

"Carmen come sit beside me" Coco spoke in her sweet voice.

I shrugged and sat beside her.

"Where's Nick?" I asked making her sigh.

"Um he went to go get some groceries-" she started but Ace cut her off.

"You better not lie for him" he told her making her sigh and take a breath which was worrying me.

"He went to go get some food for y'all when this dude tried to rob him and shot him. He's in the hospital" Ade told me making my heart race.

"He's fine though Carmen" she told me making me nod.

"Excuse me" I spoke before running into the hallway bathroom and throwing up.

When I got finished I stood up and wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

"I want to go see him" I told them as I walked upstairs.

Update

7/26/2020

7/26/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕