9❤️

When we got back to the house everyone else came in too. I was still nervous around them so I stayed close to Nick even when he played the game.

He told me to sit in his lap instead of between his legs like I was going to and I did, eating another one of the big cookies that he got me while played the game.

The game began to get intense and he leaned up some making me accidentally get crumbs in his hair but I just got them out making he glance back at me before returning to the game.

I watched the game as he played and did little dances in his seat when he started to lose against Jay.

I only knew his name because Nick had smacked him upside his head earlier and told him to "shut his dumbass up."

"Ha I'm getting that ass" Nick chuckled making Jay groan and sit back in his seat which made me giggle a little.

It was funny to me how serious they were taking the game but at the same time I understood because they bet money on it.

"It's just because I didn't want to show Carmen how much of a loser you are" he told Nahmir, getting out of the rolling chair and walking over to the bed.

He sat down and got on his phone and Nick turned the chair around with both of us still in it.

"Nah bruh no excuses, you lost now give me money" he spoke making me look over at Jay.

Jay sighed and slowly stood up like he was about to hand him his money but ended up running out of the room making Nick suck his teeth.

He slid from under me and placed me in the chair "I'll be back" he told me and I nodded, turning the chair around.

You could hear them running around downstairs and everyone adding on to their argument while I spun around in the chair.

I picked the controller up and left the game, going to GTA X. I wanted to see what it was like, I saw Nahmir playing it last night but I wasn't allowed to play it at home so I decided to just try now.

When the game started I didn't know what to do so I just pressed stuff and triangle had gotten me into a car.

I smiled to myself and pressed everything put triangle because that'll obviously make me leave the car.

I pressed one of the back buttons and the car started to drive, playing some type of music.

I drove the car and learned how to control it but I ended up hitting people making the police come after me so I had to drive faster like I seen him doing.

I had escaped the police before I heard a giggle making me turn around to see his aunt standing there.

"He's starting to rub off on you huh?" She asked and I blushed and nodded, exiting the game and putting the controller down before picking up another cookie and beginning to eat it.

"You don't have to be so quiet and shy around us you know?" She asked and I nodded.

"I just don't like to talk" I told her the same thing I told Nicholas and she nodded.

Nick walked in the door with money in his hand that he sat on the dresser.

"Nahmir!" His aunt yelled at him making him look up at her.

"Wassup?" He asked her, confused as to why she was yelling just like me, she was just being quiet.

"You really did all that for only 3 bands?" She asked and he nodded.

"It's the principals to it all" he told her and she shook her head and giggled before getting up and leaving the room.

It was quiet again and I finished my cookie, wiping my hands and turning back to the tv, going back into the game to learn how to do more stuff.

"What you doing girl?" I heard Nick ask me making me look back at him and shrug.

"Learning how to play the game" I told him and I seen his hair move meaning he probably nodded his head.

"Let me teach you" he told me before he picked me up by my waist again and sat me back on his lap.

"This pulls out your weapons" he told me, pointing to a button and I pushed it and seen it showing me what weapons.

"Just move these to pick on" he told me and I nodded at him and picked one.

"Now you use it by pressing this button" he told me and and I nodded, clicking the button and the gun shot.

I smiled at myself and began to wonder the streets with the gun, randomly shooting people while Nahmir stayed in his seat, holding me by my waist.

I stole a car again a drive away because the police were after me again. While I was driving Nick wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up closer to him making my breathing hitch but I let my body move the way he wanted it to.

"Let me ask you something wife" he spoke to me and I nodded, not taking my eyes off the game.

"You a virgin?" He asked making me grow stiff again before I just nodded.

"How? I mean like why didn't you ever do anything?" He asked and I glanced back at him before sighing.

"Because my parents would've killed me" I told him and he chuckled.

"So you were scared of your parents finding out? Why you didn't just go to the dude house?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Because there was no dude and with the type of school they had me going to they were going to find out" I told him.

He nodded and stopped asking questions which was great because I didn't want to talk anymore.

There was two knocks at the door before someone pushed it open "what y'all doing in here?" I heard Jay ask and Nick chuckled.

"Waiting to see me beat yo ass again."

Update

8/14/2019

8/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕