Chapter 69 - What Happens In Vegas...*

Songs of the chapter

Rebel Yell by Billy Idol
Memories by Kid Cudi

This has of been read over yet so once again feel free to roast me for the errors.

Marley

You know that saying, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Yeah, well I think that's what's going to have to happen because from how today has been looking, someone is going to make a very dumb drunk decision tonight.

We have finally arrived in Vegas, or the City of Sin as many would like to call it.

Harry had woken me up very early in the morning to pack up last-minute like we always tend to do. It was a pain in the ass trying to help him though because of course, he was being indecisive and did not know what to pack.

He was doing that thing he always does, ripping clothes from the hangers and tossing them into a pile in the middle of the room. And then stressing out about how he doesn't have the right clothes for the occasion. As if his wardrobe isn't bigger than mine is.

So guess who did all the packing? Yes, you are correct .

I did.

Niall was already out the door before all of us. He was packed and ready waiting out in the parking lot of the base with his suitcase, clearly very excited. But the one thing that really got me was how he already had an opened bottle of vodka in his hand at eight in the goddamn morning.

He was chugging it back as if it was a bottle of refreshing water and not literal rubbing alcohol.

The plane ride was very typical, Niall doing his very best into annoying the absolute shit out of Harry, Harry getting angry and dragging me into their banter, Zayn and Brooke laughing at the situation while Liam sat back ignoring us all and Rain was just egging Niall on the entire time.

I'm actually quite happy Brooke tagged along, at first she kept refusing but I managed to persuade her. Niall really did want her to come because like I've said before, they all seem to have a soft spot for Brooke which I have yet to figure out as to why.

This leads me to now.

We were staying at the ARIA Resort and Casino right on the strip, surrounded by the entertainment, every single club being walking distance. Neon signs of all colours gleaming down in all directions, the main street bustling with fancy cars from vintage to brand new.

Vegas was just Los Angeles on crack. It was so animated and vibrant, everywhere you looked and turned there was a group of people either drinking as they wandered or they were simply just enjoying themselves out and about.

Walking into the hotel was an experience on its own. Niall was already pretty fucked up since he has been drinking all day long on the plane. He decided to let every single person we passed on our way inside know that it was his late birthday.

I hated the fact that Niall had already booked all of our rooms himself ahead of time meaning he paid for it all. Every single room was paid for so I am taking it upon myself tonight to spoil him to where he is drowning in whatever liquor he wants.