Chapter 74 - Ocean and The Sky

Play close attention to detail this chapter. Mainly to the way certain words are typed out.

Also a few of the teasers that I posted on TikTok aren't in this chapter because I lost a good 1K words somehow they all got deleted so I had to re write a chunk of it.

Marley

"No, nope absolutely not Niall."

Harry said as he shook his head, throwing a black duffle over his shoulder as we all began to hop onto the yacht.

Yes, a fucking yacht. Are we surprised at this point? Absolutely not.

Today is our third official day in Greece, it was very close to evening at this point. The sky was painted in a beautiful soft orange with hot pink accents that resembled smooth brush strokes of a paint brush. The water was clear as day as well as calm small waves ripples the edges of the boat.

Harry had rented us a yacht. He was trying everything in his power to keep busy even though technically we were supposed to be laying as low as possible. But one of the many things I have picked up on about Harry is that he can never remain stagnant. He always has to be moving no matter the circumstance. I understand it, he has never sat still a day in his life.

Currently, Niall and Harry were arguing about who should be driving the boat and in my opinion neither of them should even be close to the wheel.

"I vote Liam, I think Liam should drive the boat alright? It's settled now get the fuck in," I spoke up, shooing them both up the stairs and onto the yacht. Both of them groaned like children, but we all know Liam is the most responsible out of all of us, I don't even trust Brooke and I to drive this boat. Knowing me I'd crash into something and we will all go down titanic style.

Of course the rest of them already made their way up onto the top deck of the boat. Rain, Zayn and Brooke all laying in the white beach recliners in their bathing suits, sunglasses on their faces with drinks in their hands. The yacht was gorgeous with a pearl white sleek paint job along with silver and gold accents.

"Liam, get your ass behind the wheel!" Niall shouted out as he began to pull his shirt up over his head, the moment his feet met the top step of the boat

"Liam, get your ass behind the wheel!" Niall shouted out as he began to pull his shirt up over his head, the moment his feet met the top step of the boat. "Marley's orders."

Harry just chuckled, shaking his head as he wrapped his strong arm around my shoulders, pulling me in close to his body as we walked up the stairs to join everyone. The black duffle he had over his shoulder consisted of changes of clothes for all of us since it would get chilly when the sun sets, a few weapons just to be safe, and a few more liquor bottles even though there were some inside the small kitchenette of the boat. We were also sleeping on here tonight just for a change of scenery, the yacht is huge it has enough rooms for us all.