⋆ Icebreakers ⋆

Holy cow, I can't believe how many members we have!

I think it'd be fun if we did some icebreakers to get to know each other!

Comment next to the question with your answers, we'd love to hear them!

1. What's the last song you listened to? Extra points if it's about positivity!

2. What's a quote that really stands out to you? 

3. If you could talk to someone one last time, who would it be?

4. If you knew you couldn't fail, what would you like to do?

5. What's something good that happened to you recently?

6. If you could do something (even if it seems impossible in real life) for your best friend, what would it be?

7. Favorite color?

8. What's something you do for yourself or others when they feel down?

9. Comfort book? (A book that comforts you when you're sad or lonely)

10. Who're your comfort characters? (That means a fictional character who feels like they're there for you when no one else is!)

11. What's the best news you've ever gotten?

12. Who's your favorite person? Pets count too!

13. Favorite book?

14. If you could say one thing to everyone reading, what would it be?

15. Lastly, how did you find this community?

Admin Cas's answers! (Founders, feel free to edit this and add in yours too!)

1. What's the last song you listened to? That would be Devil Town by Cavetown!

2. What's a quote that really stands out to you? "We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun" -Winnie the Pooh

3. If you could talk to someone one last time, who would it be? I'd have to say my cousin! We met up when we were really little and had lots of fun, even if I did accidentally hit him in the face with a Nerf gun ball lol

4. If you knew you couldn't fail, what would you like to do? I'd educate my family on why everyone should have rights! Poc, lgbtq+ people, everyone! But they wouldn't listen -_-

5. What's something good that happened to you recently? I realized pride is in almost a month which also means school is almost done!

6. If you could do something (even if it seems impossible in real life) for your best friend, what would it be? I would go visit her! She's in a whole other state but I love her so much, I'd definitely go visit her even just to give her a big hug

7. Favorite color? Black!

8. What's something you do for yourself or others when they feel down? For me, I sit in my room with my earphones and blast whatever artist I'm into at the time. For others, I sit with them, but if they don't want help or music recs, I leave them be and check in in a couple of hours

9. Comfort book? The Trials of Apollo book 4 or the first Hunger Games book

10. Who're your comfort characters? Nico di Angelo is definitely number one (I'm also a lot like him), but after him I'd say the My Little Pony characters because they're a big part of my childhood, but also Lester Papadopoulos because we're friends (if you've read Tower of Nero you know what I mean!)

11. What's the best news you've ever gotten? We stopped to look at dogs because the pet store was having an adoption event and I was petting this little poodle and my mom told me my dad went inside to ask if we could have her

12. Who's your favorite person? Pets count too! My puppy who I was talking about above! She is my best friend, she always has a kiss for me :)

13. Favorite book? Ahh it's so hard to pick just one, but a book that left an imprint on me will forever be The Land of Stories which was the first series I got really excited about (I'm so excited for a Tale of Magic 3. I'm looking at you Chris -_-)

14. If you could say one thing to everyone reading, what would it be?  Musical fans will know this ;)

"Today is going to be a good day, and here's why because today, today at least you're you and that's enough"

15. Lastly, how did you find this community? I've been here for a long time that I don't even remember at this point lol. I think I followed Ayiana by chance and saw her make an announcement about this community she was starting with some friends about positivity. And here we are!

(I'm ruining it now, but I ended on the word count 777 and the meaning of the Angel number 777 is reassurance that you are moving on a path towards something better! You don't have to be religious to believe in Angel numbers, they're just a sign from the universe that you're doing ok :)