⋆ Activism Poster Winners ⋆

EEEEEEEE IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Sorry for the long wait, but the results for the winners of the Activism Posters Contest are here!

Before we get to the winners, we just want to thank everyone for participating!  We seriously appreciate the time and effort put into all the beautiful posters!

Only the winning posters will be in this chapter, so to see all the entries, please check the chapter prior to this one.

Here is a list of the prizes (originally we had more levels but we didn't get enough entries to do those levels so we shortened it to the below winners):

ALL WINNERS (category, runner up, and first place) will be featured as our theme at some point.

Category Winner: The winners in each category will receive a follow back and a shoutout on TPC's message board.

1st Place Runner Up (Second Place): Follow back, shoutout, one book added to the reading list.

1ST PLACE: The first place winner of the whole contest will receive a follow back, TWO shoutouts on TPC's message board, TWO of the winner's books added to TPC's reading lists.

If you are a category winner AND a 1st place or runner-up winner you will receive the prizes for the bigger win.

WINNERS:

Drum roll please!

The category winner for Pride is: one_weird_fangirl

CONGRATS!!! Your poster was so aesthetic, beautiful, and eyecatching!  Great job!

The category winner for Unity is xXJTigerXx