⋆The Form⋆

Hello everyone! I'm so glad you decided to join us. Below are some rules you need to follow to be a part of TPC. Don't worry, they're not hard!

🡆Be polite at all times. Bullying and threatening is not tolerated. 

The first one is obvious since we're a club for Positivity!

🠮Tell us about anybody you think may be depressed or suicidal so we can try helping!

🠮If anyone is interested in joining, please lead them to the correct place, which would be here

🠮Put this or something similar on your profile:

Member of The Positivity Community. Ask We_Are_Tpc to join!

🠮Add this book to one of your reading lists or library so you can be notified about updates!

🠮Follow this profile (optional) 

🠮Judge books or make covers if you can when we ask you to. 

🠮 Let us know if you are going on hiatus 

Don't worry, we're not strict about the rules! You just have to be polite and help out once in a while. You can check-in whenever you want too :) 

T h e  p a s s w o r d  I s  POSITIVITY

-THE FORM-

Okay did you get all that? Here's the form you have to fill in the comments!

Username:
What is your name/nickname and pronouns: (she/her, he/him, they/them)

Why you want to join:

What you would like to help with:

Will you follow all the rules (added book to reading list etc.)

Can you be polite at all times?

Password:

Tag  We_Are_Tpc at the end to ensure we don't miss your form!
----------------

Also, please complete your form in one comment, as it is much easier for us to keep track of you and make sure you completed the entire form! :)

- The Positivity Team