⋆Activism Posters⋆

Hello members! Our newest OPTIONAL activity is Activism Posters. At TPC, we're fighting for positivity, so positive change that enables equality, justice and more happiness in people's lives is what we love to see! This month is also suicide awarness month and one of our virtual poster themes is mental health awarness! You absolutely don't have to do this but we encourage you to if you want to.

Thank you so much to the wonderful members who came up with this idea!

Your virtual poster will be completed using virtual tools like canva, picsart, piccollage etc. If you want to create it IRL on paper, you must take a picture and edit the picture to be the size we need (mentioned below in Sizing under rules.)

We want to use it as the background behind our profile picture in our theme, so take note of the size applicable and other rules regarding that below. Our favorite poster will be used as the background and the creators of it will win prize(s)

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

-Must be completed and submitted by October 8th 2020.

-Must be submitted either by posting it in a book and tagging us in the comments, sending us a link where we can view it (and preferably download it), or emailing the image to us. You can also post it on pinterest and send us a link. Please do whatever is easiest for you. :)

       - Please no pornographic images, bad words, or other inappropriate items on your poster. The banner will be taken down by wattpad as some of those images are against wattpad's rules. TPC is also a family friendly organization. :)

-You may work on your Activism Poster with other members participating in the same themed poster if you wish. A way you can do this is by sharing your canva document (if you use canva) with other users. You absolutely can work independently though!

- Yes, you are more than welcome to work on more than one poster!

Sizing:

As we want to use your posters behind our pfp, we ask that you use the sizing 1920 x 600 PX. I have made these posters before and I used canva:

 I have made these posters before and I used canva:

It can be a little bigger or smaller, if needed, but please try to make it close to that size

Entering Rules:

-If you wish to enter, please comment inline the theme you want to make your poster off. Use the password ACTIVISM in your comment.

- If you are dropping out, please let us know ASAP so we can open up a spot for a new participant.

- There will be 5 open spots for each theme! :)

If you have any questions or trouble with anything let us know immediately! We can help you!

PRIZES:

Since this is a contest, the winning posters will not only be featured as our theme but will win prizes. All posters will be featured in the Member Headquarters.

Category Winner: The winners in each category will receive a follow back and a shoutout on TPC's message board.

1st Place Runner Up (Second Place): Follow back, shoutout, one book added to reading list.

1ST PLACE: The first place winner of the whole contest will receive a follow back, TWO shoutouts on TPC's message board, TWO of the winner's books added to TPC's reading lists.

We can't use votes as prizes. If you didn't know that is actually against Wattpad's guidelines because votes are strictly meant to be earned by readers.

POSTER THEMES:

Finally, you can sign up for the poster you want to make! There are 5 themes with 5 spots open for 5 participants in each theme. If you are working as a group please list your team in your entering comment.

BLM (1/5)

BLM or Black Lives Matter is the first theme. Right now is really ripe for BLM and anti- racism! We want to record and celebrate this time of history as much as possible.

If you wish to participate in this theme please enter here ----->

PRIDE (2/5)

Pride or pro- LGBTQ+ equality is another constant battle in our ever changing society.

If you wish to participate in this theme please enter here ----->

WOMEN EQUALITY (3/5)

Better known as feminism, women equality has been a battle for hundreds of years. Not too long ago was the annual Women's Day celebrating women equality and the fight to achieve it. For some reason, so many people have a negative view on feminism and gender equality. Let's change their minds!

If you wish to participate in this theme please enter here ----->

MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS (3/5)

This month is suicide awarness month. Since mental health is a really taboo topic, suicide is hardly thought of but is one of the top contenders for teenage deaths. We need to spread awareness! After all, TPC was founded because two of our wattpad friends were terrfiyingly close to committing suicide. They didn't because their followers and friends showered them with love, hope and positivity.

If you wish to participate in this theme please enter here ---->

JOIN HANDS (2/5)

Ari made this idea! It's like a unity poster. Everyone: different skin colors, different religions, different beliefs, different sexualities. Everyone! Great idea Ari!

If you wish to participate in this theme please enter here: ----->

If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please comment or contact us! Thank you for participating and good luck!