Chapter 10 - "V "

"How do you know?" Taehyung's voice made me shut my eyes in frustration

Control Y/n. Breathe in and Breathe out.

"Where did you get this?" He continued.

Fucking control yourself Y/n. Control.

"It's very-"

"Fucking stop this shit." I yelled out loud banging my fist on the table making the waiter flinch.

"What?!" I scoffed as soon as Taehyung asked me "what". It's been nearly evening and he's asking me what?! You gotta be kidding me.

"Is it important to know where did that guy get your favorite imported chocolate syrup?" I gritted through my teeth glaring at the man who sat before me blinking with "I-don't-know-what-you're-saying" expression.

It's past 5 pm and now I guess the classes must have ended already, but still this dork to whom I owe my tongue is stepping on my nerves. I explained everything to him, from the start to the end.

I thought he would help me out to find the culprit who posted that picture of Emara but here he's eating like a pig covering the whole menu. Trust me he tried all the items and now he's inquiring about the imported chocolate syrup that waiter had served him along with his ice-cream.

"Excuse me Mister, do you have any items left to serve? Or he covered it all." I asked and the waiter got surprised by my overly sweet voice dripping with fury.

"Yes, ma'am there's one thing left. It's the bill. Here." The waiter was about to serve the bill to Taehyung but he just passed it to me in the end when the guy who's fucking his ice cream cruelly gestured to pass on the bill to me.

And this time, I'm telling you it's a not so decent fuck. I feel pity for the ice cream. Mumbling some profanities under my breath I took hold of the costliest item ever, the bill.

As soon as my eyes caught the figures imprinted on the bill, I sucked in breathe which made me feel like I've been hit by a truck for the second time in my life.