Chapter 41 - Lillies on her grave

A/n : Hey guys, missed me!? Damn it's been ages doesn't it!? Okay, okay, let's get back into the story.

And yes dear reader, this author is not that creative always and i lack in many ways too.

Hope you like this chapter, next update is going to be soon. So stay up for updates. Because.........you should be tuned for further revealations and surprises.

Happy reading my dear. And yeah do comment, vote, share and enjoy the chapter.

Do ignore if there are any errors.

Taehyung stood there wrapping his arms around her small frame

Taehyung stood there wrapping his arms around her small frame. Her hair passing through his fingers, his chest craddling hers prim and perfect, her breathes hitting his neck and then his sigh of relief made him realised that how much he wanted to see her fine and fit. How did he love her so much!? No...when did he start loving her so much? He doesn't even remember neither he wanted to know the answer, it's nice. It's lovely with her being infront of him, in his arms with no distance between them.

Her eyes, her lips, her hair and her everything, he wanted her in whole, entirely. Just a thought of loosing her made him wanted to kill everyone in this world. He would just flip the world upside down if something had happened to her. What if she wasn't infront of him!? He realised maybe he wouldn't be standing. Maybe he would just break into pieces, maybe he would collapse or maybe he would just....just stop breathing!?

And no he's not lying about that. He felt this strange difficulty in breathing just thinking of the odds. His chest grew tight and his body went stiff and chill. He never ever felt like this in his life. He never did. One thing he doesn't like is being so attached to someone but with Y/n he doesn't like being away from her, he couldn't stand it. He just need to be with her and the few moments he spends with her would always get stamped in his mind clear and perfect.

He always used to notice her each and every move, her eyes, her silly words, her crazy actions and her insane expressions. God knows why he loves her so much, but he does and he realised it already. Taehyung is always clear about his feelings, he had always been. And he knew this girl in his arms is going to be a hard one to handle, a hassle to deal with, a tough one to crack and no one knows why does he love that about her. Even her talking dumb makes him feel she's sexy. For god's sake how could a person look so sexy while being a lunatic, he couldn't get his answers till now but he realised he doesn't need one.

He loves the way she speaks rubbish, he loves the way she frowns, he loves the way she curses, he loves everything about her except for her tears that he's seeing right now, feeling right on his shoulders. Damn who the fuck dared to make her cry.............he knew, oh god he knew and he's going to find that fucking Lucius and kill him.

Leaning back from the hug he cupped her face and wiped her tears as she tried to say something but couldn't speak right due to her ragged breathes. She looked wrecked, her hair messed, her bleeding wounds made it hard for him not to clench his fists, her lips were chapped, she looked so broken.