Chapter 25- The Change

A/n : Hey I'm back with another chapter now. Don't worry, I will update regularly from now.. Everything will be explained as the story goes on, so wait for it.

And also don't forget to vote and comment to encourage me.

Hey you! The one who didn't hit follow button earlier, just hit on it armies. Show your love with comments and votes.

And yeah please ignore if there are any grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading!

3 years later

"Table -4, a Vanilla cappuccino and a caramel machiato." I heard a familiar voice ringing through my ears and cursed under my breath for being absent minded for 2 good minutes. Well, shit.

My hands worked as fast as they could and my heart raced sensing the glares directed to my back by the boss. Heaving a sigh in frustration, I finally got the order ready and rushed towards the Table-4 in hurry and obviously trying not to spill the coffee all over the floor in the meantime.

"Here's your order sir" I declared as usual but halted myself from flashing my professional tight lipped smile, watching them. These two are being a head ache. Damn it.

"Why don't you take a seat Ms. Y/n!?" The familiar man spoke watching her with a smirk lacing down his lips.

Shutting my eyes in frustration I heaved a sigh clutching my head.

"Well, we're waiting for you to arrive and all you have to do is to ignore us?" The other guy yelled loosing his cool.

"Are you really ignoring us? Are you? Let me tell you a fact. You can't ignore us, well atleast not him." The man in dark blue suit pointed out the other guy infront of us, who crossed his hands over his chest quirking his brow up.

"Of course, you can't ignore this world wide handsome can you?" Jin shrugged his shoulders taking a sip of his caramel machiato as he gestured himself.

"You can't just show up at my work place." I sighed sighed knowing that I'm now trapped.

"According to the country's law, no one is restricted to enter a cafe just to have a sip of coffee." The other one leaned back adjusting his suit and crossing his legs one over the other.

"Gosh. Hoseok! Stop talking about law and constitution! I'm getting irritated by it now." Jin complained to which Hoseok lifted his arms up in air surrendering himself with a small shrug.

"Why are you guys here?" I hit them with my sharp words to which Hoseok placed a hand on his heart as if he got struck by a arrow and Jin just scoffed with his lips tugged up with a smirk in disbelief.

"I-I think I am going to die!!!!!" Hoseok coughed furiously which was purely a fake one which he's failing already to make it real and Jin had to act along.