Chapter 66

Previously

Previously...

"Seokjin is a tough cookie to crack. It took me a while to get rid of him. It never works, but then I saw a flaw in his perfect plan, and it even involves you!" he laughs maniacally, "Now killing two birds with one stone, I'm looking forward to it."

"You're a monster, Jungkook!"

"Baby, you woke up in an unknown," he chuckles," I'll give it to you. It was one thing. But now, you're trying to solve a killers game, are you ready?"

"This is just the start."

Chapter 66: Got away

                    It happened so fast, you didn't know what was going on, but for sure, someone had come in to rescue you.

"You both are a nuisance. I should have gotten rid of you both when I had the chance," Jungkook growls.

"Jungkook, put that knife down. We can talk about this," struggling in Jungkook's hold, you try to run away or at least get the blindfold away from your eyes. Jungkook had tied them around your face and tightly around your neck.

You were afraid that if you move, he could have you in a chokehold, and then it will be the end of you.

"Seokjin – please help me." You whimper in Jungkook's hold, Seokjin, who was worried over how Jung kook had you in a chokehold. He could see Jungkook smirking in his way as he tied your body to his and the blindfold he was tying.