Chapter 37

Chapter 37:  Helping hand

Chapter 37: Helping hand

You ask seokjin for help but tp free taehyung

"Hoseok we can't just jailbreak anyone, beside are you even sure where Taehyung is?" you asked him. All this time you've been here, you try to stay as low as possible, they were already on your back, you didn't want them to know you were suspicious.

But right now what Hoseok was asking was a bit too much, breaking Taehyung out of Namjoon's grasp, or the people in this house? Now that's a sore thumb.

"Namjoon had him locked after you incident they were so sure Taehyung was it," he said. Your eyebrows raised in suspicion, "They had dragged back him into the cell."

"How sure you are about this –"

"Listen here I don't know a lot of things in this place, but I know one thing for sure, if you were in bed that time the person who you would see would not be Seokjin!" he frustratingly said, "Taehyung would have run to your way."

You wanted to believe him where Taehyung was the same man who had come running into your room the first time you woke up in this place, you even want to think he was your husband, but right now you couldn't even look in his eyes, the fear in your eyes was prominent.

"Hoseok... I do – I want to help is just –"

"You're afraid, aren't you?" he slumps down, and you look at him who had his head resting in his arms.

"I don't think I'll be able to see him without running away –"