chapter 5

Chapter 5: Anonymous pages?

         Nothing else, that's it, you were supposed to find these pages and there aren't any clues that can help you. Opening the journal once more you hope a clue will suddenly appear, bending the pages or even direct sunlight.

But it seems like the author of the book didn't want anyone knowing what's inside the missing pages and it makes you worry about what's to come. The warning in the front cover also didn't settle with you.

The house is hiding something, and you are determining to find out what lies in the place.

But you couldn't help to wonder about the place you are in right now, who had built the place or how nobody is here, clearly, if you are the owner of the place you would have known the location of certain things, well clearly they should know.

Thinking about them also doesn't settle in your mind, they're mysterious, slick, and even cunning perhaps. Whatever you like to describe they aren't good guys.

Question of the author of the book of whose the one uncovering the mystery of the house also confuses you, why aren't they here and the bigger question, how did they know you'll be here to uncover the mystery as if they are waiting for you.

You wanted to take the journal with you, but you wanted to make sure that no one knows that you are here or even know this place. So you place the journal back, worry if someone saw it move they'll know you're there.

Walking your back to the mansion you stumble upon someone.

'Oh... forgive me, I didn't see you.' You look up to see Namjoon.

'Oh... it's fine, I should have look where I was going...' you bow down. His eyes stare at you in an observing way.

'It shouldn't not be my business, but I don't think you be out am I right?' he asks you,

Well, what are you going to do about this? Clearly, you can't just say you are trying to uncovering the crap that they have been feeding you. No, what you need is an alibi, as long they don't know what you're doing you are safe, you hope.

'Well, I was told that I lost my memories and I need something to familiarize with and I just wanted to take a morning walk, I'm going back to Taehyung.'

He looks at you, observing you and the only thing you can do right not is to pray that he believes your findings.

'Well I suppose so, it wouldn't be inconvenient for you to be lock up again and I would like to talk to as well, shall we?' there you are going with the man himself.

You both were strolling back in a slow pace and it's killing you, you glance at him from time to time, and to be honest, you were feeling a bit intimidated by him, his cold demeanor and his tall figure.

He was sure someone important, and sure he should have some secrets up his sleeves. So you begin your first suspect.

'Namjoon is it alright if I ask you certain questions?' he glances his way to you and nods.

'I don't think that's a problem, ask away.'

'You sure are someone the others look up too, you must know a lot about them.'

'That is true, but I'm simply just their brothers, we all are.'

'Well since I'm going to be living here, I'm trying to reconnect with you all, so tell me about them.' He looks at you, in a questioning manner.

'If you are trying to reconnect, I think it's better if you ask them personally.' He's not speaking at all; I need to know who they are. Namjoon is quite a smart man; he's a reserved man, a loyal one.

'Yes... that will be better, but I thought a brief introduction would help me.'

'Yes, well it would be, why? Are you trying to find something out?' You glance your way to Namjoon who was smiling, his eyes were saying something behind those words.

He is sure a tough cookie to crack.

He chuckles and gestures you to walk inside, and we see that Taehyung was walking our way.

'I would tell you more about us, but it's better if you hear them from the person themselves, wouldn't want to? I mean you are a very adventurist type.' He lowers himself in your height and whispers them into your ears and you look at him in a little smile.

'I suppose so...'

He straightens himself back and bows,' it was a nice talk, but I must go.'

Taehyung appears himself in front of you as his hand slither its way onto your waist giving you a firm squeeze,' Namjoon...'

'Taehyung... your wife was looking for you, I would like to talk about something, but I will let you be with your wife, and may I remind you to always keep your wife intact.' He smiles yet again and an unsettling bubble rises in your stomach, on the words.

'I expect you to meet in my studies after lunch.'

'Of course, I will see you there.'

Namjoon bows and begin to strut his way onto the stairs, while you wear tug by Taehyung.

You were walking with him as he gently drags you into a corridor, you felt so dizzy and slightly amaze how he remembers the house so well, it was like a maze if someone was to walk in, you didn't think they will know how to get out.

You both stop in front of a big door and Taehyung opens them, he gently held the door as he ushers you to get in.

Muttering a small 'thank you' and you walk inside and you were amaze by what is inside.

'Love, welcome to my Art Room.'