Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Clues Obtain

    You should be sleeping by now, but you couldn't help to think about the poem and little black paper and what it said. After reading the poem and realize that the first letter of the letters spells out 'BLACK PAPER'. You knew that it needs to be solving, but there is nothing in the paper.

You were frustrated to you throw the piece of black paper away in frustration. After a minute has passed, you decided to try again and saw that the paper was scratch, and a sudden idea comes up on your mind.

Grabbing the scissor you start to scratch the black paper gently afraid it will tear. A sudden word started to appear and you can see them.

Romanize letters engraved on the paper telling you to go to that place. After thinking it might have a relation with the alphabets you were a bit confused to see it was all jumbled up words.

But after realizing that the numbers were put backward you found out what it was spelled out. Whoever put the notes must be waiting in the pavilion.

Thinking that it was too late to meet anyone without raising suspicion, you had waited the next day to find answers.

The next day rolls in pretty much quicker than you thought despite not being able to sleep that well since it was still a new environment to you and you still couldn't believe you were not living in a nightmare or such.

Taehyung had knocked on your door and you shouted that you just got out of the shower when the reality you were trying to hide evidence you were doing something in the room.

'Love...? Are you alright?'

'Yes... I am, I just got out of the shower, and can you wait a bit I need to change...'

'Of course, I will...'

After running around in the room trying to hide evidence, you open the door to Taehyung and he smiles to you, he grabs your hands and kisses your temple and smile.

'Morning love, how are you today? Did you have a good night's sleep?'

'You could say that...' you smile reassuring him.

'That's great to hear, Namjoon wants me to tell you that we will be having a party around next week for your recovery, but he didn't want you to stress out so he told me to accompany you.

'Uh... that's great Taehyung... but is it alright if I explore myself in a bit, I'm still not comfortable with all of this.'

His face shows a bit concern and he pouts,' oh... well, I suppose so, but we have to spend some time together alright? I just won't use... to be together again.' His smile suddenly turns to a frown.

'Of course... say... didn't Namjoon said that there is a garden here? Is that alright if you tell me where is it? I want to go outside.' Suddenly Taehyung's eyebrow arch into confusion at your statement.

'Yes... but I don't think that you want to go out now... you must be sick, you must not go out love....' Crap, you can't go outside you wouldn't be able to find whoever was asking you to come.

'Please... for me, Taehyungie... I just want to clear my head off...' you pout at him.

He hesitates in giving your permission, but nonetheless he gave you the permission.

'Alright love... I guess a few hours in the sun wouldn't hurt, but I don't think Jimin or Namjoon will be happy knowing you're out too long...'

'It will not too long Taehyung... maybe before tea-time?

'Alright... I'll see you before tea-time.' Great that's all I need.

It was not easy finding the entrance of the back garden, the whole place is like a maze or something, it's weird too how the whole place is quiet despite Seokjin telling you that maids roam the place for their duties. But you could not see a single human at all. Another suspicion thought comes from you.

Walking in the garden you notice that it was really big, they seem pretty rich to be living in this kind of place. You didn't really know where to look right now in the garden, the pavilion that the paper was talking about was not visible at all, but you know that it would be too easy to find something that easy, especially if it's trying to hide something.

Your leg wanders in the garden, despite the gloomy interior of the house, it was much brighter in the garden, various flowers bloom in the garden and trails of colorful stone path decorated the whole place, you begin wondering the stone path and notice one of the stone paths was leading in another direction, it was hard to notice but very crucial.

Noticing that there is a path that leads to a certain direction a stone path leading to a place deep behind the bushes. Following the stone path you hope that it will lead you somewhere but a disappointment it leads to nothing just some parts of the garden with a large statue.

Circling the statue you notice something in the statue, it was looking at a direction and to your surprise to see that the statue was holding a book and notice that something engraved in the book the statue was holding.

The color of the path , beside the engraving, was a color pattern; orange, pink, green, purple, blue, red, and yellow.

The color? Looking down at the color of the path you notice that the color of the pattern matches the color of the pattern given, deciding to follow the path of the color.

After certain following of the color, the pattern suddenly stops when it was not on the same pattern, you stop when you see that after red it's supposed to be yellow, but instead it skips into the orange one, so where was the yellow one?

Looking around you notice something in the grass a little to the south a path, a yellow path.