Mizuki Kairi

Name: Mizuki Kairi

Name: Mizuki Kairi

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Age: 19

Relative: Tiamat (Foster Mother and Titan Mentor)

Magic: Water Titan Slayer
Abilities:

Offensive Spells

W

ater Titan's Roar: Incorporating the element of water. The user gathers water in their mouth and releases it in the form of a concentrated, destructive blast, capable of destroying everything in a wide area in front of them.

Water Titan's Iron Fist: Mizuki engulfs her fist in spiraling water and then punches their opponent, causing, aside from sheer blunt damage, propulsive damage as well. This attack can also be performed with both hands at once.

Water Titan's Talon: Mizuki's feet are engulfed in water, increasing the power of their kicks. This spell can also be used to propel the user upward at great heights.

Water Titan's Crash Dive: She engulfs her entire body in water and then propels themselves upwards at great heights. The user then dives downwards at the opponent with great speed and crashes into them with powerful force, creating a large crater in the process.

Water Titan's Razor Scales : She begins this spell by creating varying amounts of thin, six inch, highly-pressurized crescent-shaped discs of water that are swiftly launched towards the user's target and an incredible velocity. These "scales" are capable of lacerating wood, flesh, bone and even some metals, making them a deadly combat tool. The number of discs created is equal to the will and amount of magic power the caster exerts to create this spell.

Water Titan: Aqua Vortex : The user outstretches both of their arms, holding them so their palms are facing one another with room in between. By channeling their aura into the space between their palms, the user creates a swirling tornado of water in between the caster's hands. This process is continued until the waterspout has reached its desired size, then it is sent spinning towards the caster's target, leaving a wake of rubble behind it as the rotating force consumes matter around it, inflicting horrific damage to anything caught in its path.

Ocean Bomb : The user compresses an incredible amount of pressure within a sphere of water. This bomb can be thrown at an opponent before exploding, releasing high impact concussive force within the water or formed directly near the chosen target. The size of the sphere usually determines the strength of the explosion. A small baseball sized sphere would most likely cover a small range of up to five feet, however, a larger version of the spell can be highly destructive with a scale that could potentially destroy a building.

Clear Water, Stream Edge: The user begins by channeling their magic power into their palm, generating a triangular formation around their hand before subsequently compressing it into a highly pressurized jet. Clear Water, Stream Edge is used for melee combat, slicing through flesh like wet paper. It has incredible cutting power, with the potential capacity to rip through dense solids such as trees, earth, and bone. Skilled users of this spell can enlargen their construct, extending it into a rippling blade of pressurized water about the size of an average gladius. Connected to their wrist, instead of being held, this variant of the spell functions quite similarly to a sword, possessing even greater cutting power. Despite this, the makeshift sword is still water and can be severed by other blades.

Supplementary Spells

Water Waltzing: This spells allows the user to manipulate the water around themselves, increasing the surface tension until it can support their weight. They are then capable of moving across the water, much like they would on land, walking, running, jumping and even performing acrobatic maneuvers. Advanced users are even capable of using this spell without the need of liquid water. By condensing the water molecules in the air they can create temporary platforms of water, allowing them to move on the air by jumping or walking from platform to platform.

Wave Running : She creates a personal-sized wave of water underneath their feet which is capable of propelling them across land and sea at rates as fast as a car. This provides them with additional mobility, allowing the user to quickly dodge attacks as well as drastically raising their rate of travel. A technique commonly performed with this spell is to propel themselves directly towards their target before jumping off the wave and using their previous mode of transport as a weapon.

Amphibious: Like Tiamat She Can fight on both land and sea, but fights best in water.

Water Magic: She Can use water magic like Juvia, Lucy with her celestial key Aquarius and Erza with her Sea Empress but in a larger Scale. She can control & manipulate water, example being maelstroms and waterspouts, to allow her to drag foes to her, even airborne ones

Toxic/Poison: Mizuki has poison or toxins that can stun even Godzilla himself

Razor Sharp scales: all over Her body, turning any part of Her body into a weapon.

Acidic breath: Like Tiamat She can expel a yellow acidic breath from her mouth that blinds opponents. The mist to the boiling temperature of 360°F which on skin contact delivers third-degree burns within instants. This attack is incredibly painful, focusing on dehabilitating foes through their senses instead of through force. It can also be considered lethal due to the potential infection of the inflicted wounds.

Electrogenic Cells: Mizuki possesses electrogenic cells that collect and release electricity in currents to such an extent that she can cause the ocean to boil and create electrical superstorms.