Gideon Kaiser - Gravity Storm Titan Slayer

Name: Gideon Kaiser

Name: Gideon Kaiser

Age: 19

Gender : Male

Relatives: Ghidorah (Foster Titan & Mentor Titan)

Nicknames--------------------Thunder Emperor, King Ghidorah, Monster Zero, The Devil, The Devil with Three Heads, Death Song of the Three Storms, The One Who is Many, False King, Invasive Species, The Three-Headed Foe, The Astro-Monster, The Golde...

Nicknames
--------------------
Thunder Emperor, King Ghidorah, Monster Zero, The Devil, The Devil with Three Heads, Death Song of the Three Storms, The One Who is Many, False King, Invasive Species, The Three-Headed Foe, The Astro-Monster, The Golden Demise, The Tyrant of the Celestial Storms, The One Who Conquers All, The Living Extinction Machine, The Dragon of Pure Malevolence, The Devil Who Fell from the Stars

Magic: Gravity Storm Titan Slayer : Like Ghidorah his Body act as a conductor that carries bioelectrical urrents throughout his body. conduct electrical currents, otherworldly tempests of thunder and lightning. He can also fire bolts of lightning from the tips of his wings. Gideon can shoot gravity beams concentrated beams of electricity he can also use the gravitational magic energy within the beams of electricity to move or destroy objects or Targets.

Bio-Electrical Nature: Kane's molecular biology is finely tuned to interact with electricity. His golden scales function as conduits for bio-electrical currents, allowing him to draw lightning to himself and utilize it in various ways. this enabled him to draw his storm's lightning to himself as a living conductor

Durability: The golden scales covering Kane's body render him nearly impervious to damage, providing exceptional protection against conventional weaponry and physical assaults.

Energy Drain: Kane has the ability to siphon energy and electricity directly into himself, replenishing his own reserves and weakening adversaries Being a person's aura or dust itself.

Flight: With his powerful wings, Kane can achieve incredible speeds in flight, reaching up to 500 knots. He effortlessly propels himself through the air, utilizing only the downward thrust of his wings.

Forked Tongue: Like certain reptiles, Kane possesses forked tongue that enhance his sensory perception, allowing him to detect and track opponents with remarkable accuracy.