Magnus Berg - The Mountain Titan Slayer

Name: Berg Magnus

Name: Berg Magnus

Gender: Male

Race: Human

Age: 18

Relatives: Methuselah (Foster Father/Titan Mentor

Nicknames:ArchieTitanus MethuselahTitan SentinelThe Mountain HeraldLord of the EarthThe Sleeping GiantMountain BuddyThe Earthshaker

Nicknames:
Archie
Titanus Methuselah
Titan Sentinel
The Mountain Herald
Lord of the Earth
The Sleeping Giant
Mountain Buddy
The Earthshaker

MAGIC: Earth Titan Slayer
Abilities - He can Manipulate The Ground (Terrakinesis/Seismic Generation)

Terra Armatura - An Extremely Powerful Defensive Spell When Berg converts His entire body into A living Shield Able to Withstand Heavy Barrage of Attacks also Becoming a Living Battleship That Bulldozes his Opponents. Terra Armatura is an earth magic spell that allows the caster to create armor and weapons from the surrounding soil and rock. This spell not only provides protection but also enhances the caster's physical strength and combat abilities. When cast, the ground around the user would ripple and shift as soil and rocks rise, forming into armor and weapons. The armor might be inscribed with glowing runes or symbols that signify its magical properties, adding a mystical aura. The armor could have a rugged, natural look, blending seamlessly with the terrain, making the user resemble a part of the earth itself. The armor provides significant protection against physical and magical attacks, allowing the user to withstand powerful blows. wearing the armor, the caster gains enhanced physical strength, enabling them to deliver powerful strikes with their earth-formed weapons. The caster can form various weapons (e.g., swords, shields, spears) from the surrounding earth, adapting their combat style to the situation. The caster can quickly create a wall of earth as a shield against incoming attacks, providing cover for themselves or allies by forming weapons, the caster can launch devastating melee attacks, combining their magic with physical combat. The armor can be shaped and modified during battle, allowing the caster to adapt to changing combat scenarios, such as switching from defense to offense as needed. The armor could provide resistance against status effects like paralysis or freezing, allowing the caster to maintain their combat effectiveness. If an opponent uses a freezing spell, the armor might absorb part of the cold, reducing its impact and allowing the caster to remain mobile.

Earth Titan Father Catastrophe:
An Extremely Powerful Offensive
When is Strike At The earth is torn apart with a single strike with his fist like a Hammer into The Ground the strike, is launched high into the air and gathered to form a massive mountain like structure that falls towards the ground and crushes anything caught in it's wake.

Earth Titan Double Hammer:
Berg summons two stone fists from the ground on both sides of his opponent. He then performs a hand sign to crush the target between them.

Earth Titan Rock Rusher: Berg uses his power to raise a number of jagged rocks from the ground. These rocks are then rapidly fired at hid opponent.

Earth Titan Gokuaku: Berg clenches his fist, which causes floating chunks of earth to form a spherical prison around the target, immobilizing them.

Durability - Berg in his Titan Form and human is able to withstand a heavy barrage of attacks also he can use his Horns to inflict damages.

Quake: is a variation of Earth Magic that allows the caster to create various earthquakes of varying magnitudes. With this power the user has the ability to generate massive shockwaves from their limbs, which can travel through the ground causing violent tremors or even fissures by slamming their limbs heavily onto the ground. The tremors effect the ground by violently ripping it apart and manipulating it to a wide degree, altering the ground into a new weapon very similar to Earth Magic.

Mountain Titan's Seismic Impact:  high-level Mountain titan's magic spell that allows Methuselah to manipulate the ground beneath him to create massive shockwaves and tremors. This spell can be used both defensively and offensively, making it versatile in combat. When Berg casts Seismic Impact, the ground around him would tremble violently, causing ripples and fissures to spread outwards from his position. A visible surge of magical energy would radiate from him, often depicted as a glowing aura that pulses with the rhythm of the earth's vibrations and as the ground shakes, dust clouds and small debris would be thrown into the air, adding to the chaotic atmosphere of the spell. The primary effect of Seismic Impact would be the generation of shockwaves that travel through the ground, capable of knocking enemies off their feet and disrupting their balance. Upon impact, the ground could crack open, creating craters or fissures that could trap or hinder foes. This could also serve as a barrier against incoming attacks. The spell would cause significant damage to the battlefield, altering the terrain and creating obstacles. This would add an element of strategy, as Methuselah can reshape the environment to his advantage. Seismic Impact would be effective in battles against multiple opponents, incapacitating or disorienting enemies caught within its radius. Berg could use the spell defensively to create barriers or obstacles, slowing down attackers or redirecting their paths.

Love Interest: Meredy (Age: 18)