Chapter 19

Harry made me come so hard again.

It was unbelievable how that man made me orgasm two times already without the slightest penetration. Of course he had a daddy kink, I was sure about it the moment I saw him and his cocky attitude, and I loved it. The submissive inside me basically screamed at his words. I literally came when the words left his mouth.

His touch was electrifying, everywhere his fingers touched my skin, there were little flames left behind if that's possible. I've never felt so much lust and desire against another person, this was so unprecedented to me.

I was laying on my back, with my shirt still gathered up to my collarbones exposing my breasts, panting excessively, and looking at him on my side. He was in the exact same position, eyeing me back, with a wide grin on his face, dimples and everything.

His face and neck were coated in a thin layer of sweat that continued all the way down to his hip bones. These fucking ferns. His biceps had angry red marks caused by my nails. His chiseled tatted chest was moving up and down, while he was trying to catch his breath. He is ridiculously hot, it's not fair.

I bring my eyes back to his face, peering at him with the morning light coming through the window now, reflecting on his body. His skin is glowing, his long chestnut curls messy around his head, his lips are plumpier than usual because of the hard kissing and biting, and his eyes... fuck me I could talk all day about those green orbs. They're a vibrant vivid green now, gleaming with satisfaction, withholding a mischievousness at the same time.

"You checkin' me out goddess?", he chuckles between his pants that were settling down gradually.

"Maybe", I smirked, staring into his eyes.

He shifted so that he was laying on his side now facing me, and grabbed me from the hips, bringing me closer to his body. I turned around also laying on my side, with my face only an inch away from his now.

"You're so fucking hot like this, panting for me, because I made you cum that hard. Imagine what would happen if my cock was actually inside you, and not restrained in these gorgeous pink sparkling sweats", he rasped so close to my mouth that made our lips brush together.

I glanced for a moment at his irresistible lips, pecking them. "No one stopped you from doing that", I whispered shyly looking back at him under my eyelashes.

"Oh baby", he smirks, "told you before. I'm not gonna do that, until I hear those words leaving these perfect fuckable lips of yours". He brings his left hand to my jaw and with his thumb his tugs down my lower lip, making it snap back in place. "And I expect the actual plead 'fuck me' to be heard", he says with that shit-eating grin.

I smirk back at him, humming at the same time, lifting my hand and placing it flat on his damp chest, gliding it slowly down his torso. I feel his abs flexing and clenching under my palm, making that second heartbeat between my thighs reappear, just by that.

When my hand reaches the hem of the sweatpants, I turn it around and dip it in without hesitation. He gasps at my act, freezing, and his eyes grow a little wide, while his lower abdomen tenses under my touch.

"What are you doing", he asks with a low warning voice, his irises bouncing back and forth between mine.

"You know", I start with a sensual teasing tone. "When you're demanding like that, there's this bratty, unruly, need deep inside of me that tells me to do exactly the opposite of what you want", I say bringing my fingers just an inch away from the tip of his dick.

He instantly grabs my wrist, thinking I'm actually gonna touch him, clenching his jaw hard. "Don't even think about it", he spits through gritted teeth, pulling his brows together, and I bat my lashes at him and smirk wider.