Chapter 25

If you've never listened to Medicine, I highly suggest to do so and pay attention to the lyrics ;)

I woke up feeling his fleshy lips drawing patterned kisses on my bare back.

I was laying on my stomach on his soft comfortable bed, while he was straddling my legs, waking me up with the sweetest way possible, leaving little hums to roam around us. The white sheets were tangled between our naked bodies. I could feel the sunlight peeking from the big windows, hitting my face. I open my eyes and immediately squint because of the harsh intrusion.

With the corner of my eye, I glance at Harry on all fours on top of me, kissing his way back down to my bare behind, nibbling on my skin here and there. I smile at the image and leave a long morning yawn.

He stops his kissing when he hears me, and looks back up at me. A wide grin spreads on his bleary face. With the sunlight surrounding his features he resembles an angel. His eyes are puffy and the most vibrant green I've ever seen them, his cheeks are a little flushed, his hair a mess all around his head and his lips sculpted in that heavenly dimpled smile. I really think he's god's favorite.

"Good morning, goddess", he rasps and shifts his body upwards to lay flat on top of me. He holds his weight on his forearms that are flat at both sides of my head, so he can look at me under him.

"Good morning, loser", I throw at him the pet name he used on me the other day. Half of my face is still buried on the fluffy pillow, which causes every word coming out of my lips to be a mumble.

"I thought I won last night", his croaky voice hits my ear, while he deliberately grinds his naked crotch on my ass. Is he hard or is it just his size?

His action sends sparks right inside my lower stomach, and a silent moan escapes my parted lips. "Debatable", I tease him. Of course he won, I will let him win any day any night, as long as it feels remotely as good as last night.

He shifts up again, cocking his head to the side, his crotch still pressing on me, and he raises his brow at my answer. "Oh is that so?", his words don't seem much like a question.

"Yep. Loser", I chuckle.

Quickly, he stands back on his knees, growling lowly, and grabs my shoulders, flipping me around, so that I'm laying on my back now. "Let's have a rematch to decide then".

His angelic face is possessed by that wicked crook smirk again, and his eyes start to darken. He switches our bodies so that he now rests between my legs, instead of straddling them, and grinds his hips on mine again. We both moan at the friction he caused. Yep, definitely hard.

He drops forward and connects our swollen lips. I would protest about my morning breath, but he doesn't seem to care, and to be honest, the feeling of his lips on mine is so euphoric that I couldn't bring myself to stop it, even if I wanted to.

His dominant tongue invades my mouth, and he keeps grinding on me. While tasting each other, I tie my legs around his waist and my hands find their way to hold on his strong muscly arms.

The playful atmosphere around has shifted to be replaced by a highly sexual one. I can feel myself getting wetter by his movements and his aggressive kiss. His erection finds its way between my wet folds because of the position we are in, and a relieved groan escapes both of us inside the heated kiss.

Fuck, I want him so bad right now, my insides are literally burning. But it's been only a few hours since the shower incident, and besides his size, he wasn't exactly gentle with his movements. He was pounding in me with any force he could manage, which I'm grateful that he did, but I don't think I can take him so soon again.