Chapter Four

Kenzie's POV

Walking into the house I'm amazed by how old it looks, from the outside the house looked quite young. When you walk into the front door there are stairs that lead to a second floor, to your right it leads into the dining room, and the kitchen is behind it I assume. Looking to my left there is a living room.

"You can follow me to the kitchen, I'll get you guys some chili." Joanna says with a smile. She's beautiful honestly. I hear Harry mumble something,

"What?" I say as I turn to face him.

"I have to piss." he says.

"Just head upstairs, all the bedrooms have one." Joanna says.

Harry nods and walks up the stairs. I turn to Joanna,

"So how about some chili?" I smile. She smiles back and we walk into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Harry's POV

Walking upstairs I enter the first bedroom I see, seeing a door I'm assuming is the bathroom I walk and suddenly a hear a small shriek, looking up a see a boy, a very short boy may I add, look up a me with wide eyes. Did I forget to mention he's naked?

"O-Oh my god." I stutter. His face turns bright red and is that blush on his cheeks?

"Um hi? Did you not think to knock before you walked in?" He says in a small voice.

"Well I didn't hear anything so maybe you should have had the door locked." I say sharply. He winces by the sound of my tone.

"Well maybe if you would've knocked we wouldn't be arguing right now." He snaps back.

"Oh, kitties got claws." I say with a smirk. He blushes even more but doesn't back down.

"Oh come off it you douche." He says, which only makes me smirk even more.

"Oh come on baby you know I'm just joking." I say amused with this whole conversation. He angrily sighs and pushes his way past me, grabbing a towel on the way.

"Don't forget any clothes dear!" I shout and smile when I hear his aggravated scream. Maybe it will be fun staying here. After all Kenzie seems to like it here and the boy, I didn't even catch his name, seems fun to mess around with. After I'm done using the bathroom I walk back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Nice of you to finally join us." Kenzie says. I smile at her,

"Got kind of caught up while trying to find the bathroom" I say and smirk when I see the boy from earlier. He blushes and looks down at the floor.

"Well, why don't you two meet the rest of the group now?" Joanna says with a smile.
I don't know if I'm ready for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow I finally updated?? sorry if it seems a
bit short I'll try to write longer here soon. hope you enjoyed it :)