Part 2-A Body Has been Discovered!

"Really? You know Wilbur too?" Dream asked me. "Yeah..?" I reply. "Well, you are pretty lucky." He said, turning to face me.  I cock my head a bit. "What are you talking about?" I said. He just smiled, put his hands behind his head and walked off. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" I said, running after him. "Wilbur." He said. "Everybody loves him. He's got good grades, he helps everyone, he's protective, he's funny, so many people simp for him too. " He tells me. "Just like you." He stops and looks back at me. "Oh shut up." I smirk. "Well, let's go to him." I said, walking away. "Wait, wasn't that a little fast?" He exclaims. "Not for me." I reply.  "That's fair."

~With Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo~ No One's POV

"And then I punched him, like this!" Tommy told Tubbo. "Hey dear friend." Schlatt said to Wilbur. "What do you want Schlatt?" Wilbur sighed. "You should be nicer to your best friend." The non-goat man said. "I thought that goat plush was your bff." Wil said sarcatically. "Shut up Wilbur." Then a mischevious grin spread across his face. "Ok then, I'm going to the young prince-" Schlatt was cut off by the brunette grabbing him. "Don't even try." He threatened. "Wilbur! No!" Tubbo said, rushing up. "Sorry Tubbo.." Wilbur muttered while Schlatt ran scared. "Its fine Wil. But what if he tells everyone about Techno?" They thought about this for a moment and Techno's words echoed around in Wilbur's head.

I don't want everyone knowing I'm a prince. This school years gonna be different!

"Wilbur!" Tommy yelled. He snapped back into reality to find both boys looking at him weirdly. "You ok?" 
"He can't." Wilbur said, startling both of them. "He knows who I am." He smiles. "He knows his place." Tommy looked at Wil with stars in his eyes. "That was so cool! You sounded like a villain!"
"Because I'm great!" Wilbur said proudly. "But that's not even-" Tubbo started. "But. I. Am." 

"Your right! I'm sorry!" Tubbo said, backing behind Tommy. "Boo." Techno said. "What was that?" Wil asked. "Scary sound." He replied. Tommy stood there, as if waiting for something. That something, being attention. "Hey Tommy." Techno said. "Hey Techno!" Tommy said happily. "And Wilbur, I'm gonna-" He's cut off but Tubbo yelling, "TOMMY! WE FORGOT PHIL!!" Tommy's eyes widened. "Shit! He's gonna kill us!" The two ran off, leaving Wil and Techno behind. "Tommy's face was- Omg-" Wilbur wheezed. The two laughed. "Hey!" Dream yelled. "Thanks for waiting Techno." He said sarcastically. "I didn't have to." Techno replied, rolling his eyes once again. "And that's why Wil is better than you. He would wait for me." Dream said.
"You-" Techno is once again cut off by another person. "Dream!" She said, hugging him. "Hey Jess. What're you doing here?" He asked. "Looking for George. He promised he would help me with math." She replied. "Last I heard he was in the canteen." Dream told her. "Thanks Dreamy! See you later!" And with that, she was off. 

Both Wilbur and Techno looked at him, their arms crossed. "What?" Dream said. "Simp." The two said. "You two are just jealous." He said, walking off. "Well, I gotta go. Later Tech." Wil said, walking off. Techno pulls out his phone and dials a rather familiar number. "Hey father. I decided. I like this school. I wanna stay here."

~With George And Sapnap~

"I can't believe I'm sitting here." George said. "C'mon," Sap teased, "Your acting like a girl." George glared at him. "I can punch you right now."
"I hate Wilbur and Techno." Dream said, walking up and sitting in-between the two. "I've always hated Wilbur." George deadpans. "True, but why?" Dream asked. "Because Wilbur likes you!" Sapnap said. "No he does not." Dream said matter-o-factly. "Anyways, where's Jess?" He asks. "I dunno? Haven't seen her." George replies. "What d'you mean? Weren't you in the canteen?" George nods. "We were in the canteen." Dream started to get anxious. "I'm sure she's fine." Sapnap said, trying to reassure him. "Sorry guys, I'll be right back." And dream walks off.
"Sap, what is their relationship?" George asks. "Their childhood friends." He replies. "That's it? Nothing more? I-I mean, uh.. Cool, yeah.." Sapnap smirks.

~Techno's POV~

I stare at the picture of me and my sister when we were little and smile. "Sorry sis.." I mutter. "Techno! Hey, is everything alright?" Phil asks. I nod. "Yeah." He smiles. "Great! You should probably help me with Tommy and Tubbo. Be there." 
"I will." And I follow him to the two troublemakers.

~With Skeppy and Bad~ SO sorry its a bit scattered~

Skeppy washed his face in the bathroom sink while Bad stood by, deep in thought. "Hey Skeppy, can I ask you something?" He said. "Yes Bad. I will marry you. Don't worry-" Skeppy teases. "No, not that one!" Bad giggles. "Oh." Skeppy said sadly. "But really, who is Technoblade?" Bad asked. Skeppy grinned. "Well, he's a fighter! I saw him kick the ass of a bunch of boys! He was so cool!" He explained, stars in his eyes. "Skeppy!" Bad exclaimed. "That's not cool! He's a bully!" 
"Wha- No! He is a fighter, not a bully!"
"I'm going to talk to him." The two walk out of the bathroom and spot an out of breath Dream looking around frantically. "Dream! What's wrong?" Bad said worriedly. "I can't find Jess anywhere!" He said. "Don't worry! We'll help you find her!" Skeppy assured him. "Let's go Bad!" The two walked off and Dream went to the girls bathroom to check there.

~Techno~

"Omg" A distant voice said. Dream? "Someone help!" My eyes widen and run aroung trying to find him. Where is he?! I walk into the bathroom and see Wilbur holding Dream. But there's a body behind them. Blood smeared the wall and the floor. "Techno..." Wilbur said quietly.

So sorry this chapters a bit scattered!