Part 3- Talking With The Parents

Sorry I haven't updated this in a bit but I've had school and I've also been having random bursts on insparation and I've been trying to figure out how to write this one so AAAAAAAAAAAAA. Here go patient people!

~A Week Later~

A boy that we all know by the name of Fundy walked up and knocked on the door of Dream's room, a strange look on his face. "Come in." The familiar voice of the sandy blond said. "Fundy?" Fundy smiled and sat next to him. "Dream! I missed you!" He said happily, giving him a hug. Dream smiled. "I- Uh, do you feel any better?" Fundy asked awkwardly. "Yeah." The two sat in comfortable silence for a few seconds before Dream gasped. "Oh! How are the others? George, Sapnap?" He asked. "Their fine. Everyone's fine." Fundy replied. He averted Dream's gaze as her remembered what he had come for. "What's wrong Fundy?"

"Phil said that Techno was arguing with his father." The red head explained. "He might not be able to come to school anymore. Wilbur was extremely angry about it." Dream's brow furrowed. "What the hell? He just got to school." Fundy nodded. "Right? Its so stupid!" Dream sighed. "But then again, his father does have a point." 
"What? How?"
"My dad said that no one outside entered the school that day." He left the rest for Fundy to pick up. "So... That means that-" His eyes widened. "There's a murderer in our school..." Dream nodded, a dark look on his face. "Oh my god." Fundy whispered. "Please be careful." Dream said, pulling Fundy into a big hug. In which Fundy blushed a bit. "I will, Dre."

~With Birdza, Tomathy and Wilby~

The three walked along a large corridor in the castle, also known as Techno's house, when Phil stopped them. "Am I... Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong?" He asked. "I don't think-" Tommy's immediately cut off by Wil. "Phil is right." Tommy crossed his arms. "But Techno-" "Tommy, if he goes to school, he might be the next one to die!" Wilbur snapped, immediately regretting it as he saw the look on the blonds face. "Tommy, I'm sorry.." 
"No. I'm sorry for missing my brother." He said angrily, walking away. Phil and Wilbur exchanged looks. "We have to go talk to Mr. Blade." Phil decided. Wil nodded. "C'mon lets just go-" The sound of someone getting hit rang through the air. The twos eyes widened and ran to the source of the noise.

"Darling please, mama is here! Open the door!" Techno's mother pleaded, his father leaning against the wall with an angry red handprint on his cheek. "Philza? WIlbur?" Techno's father questioned. "What happened sir?" Phil asked. "Well-" His father started. "Techno just insisted on going back to school and this big man just started yelling at him for no reason." His mother explained. "Correct me if I'm wrong." His father sighed in defeat. "I- You are correct dear. I just want him to be safe. He might let you two come in.. Apologize to him for me please." The two boys walked past and into Techno's room. 

"Techno?" Phil called out into the rather empty room. "Where is he?" Wil said. "He could be in his dressing room closet thing?" Phil suggested. "Maybe. Lets check." The two walked into the large closet only to find no Techno and an open window. "Damn it Tech!" Wilbur sighed. "Wilbur." Phil said, his voice suddenly serious. "What?" He followed Phil's gaze to a knife laying on one of his many dressers. "We both know the killer is from school." Wilbur suddenly accused. "But we know Techno as well." Phil replied, a soft smile playing on his face. "I don't know Phil." He sighed sadly. "I'm not sure anymore. How did he even know Dream was there?"
"I- Um..."
"See? So many questions."
"But it can't be him, Wil.."
Flashes of childhood memories with the prince flooded Wilbur's mind, making him smile a bit. "Let's just find him." 
"But where do we look?" Phil asked. "Why did he escape in the first place?" The brunette said, smirking. "For sch...ool- OOH! He must at school!!" He realized. Wilbur yelped as Phil grabbed his arm and dragged him along. "Let's go!" 

~With Dream~

Dream entered the doors if school and heard a familiar yell. He followed it to find Sapnap and George. "Sooo, when will he be back?" George said. "Aww, you missed him?" Sap teased. "What? No, shut up! I will hit you." George threatened. "You can't hit worth a shit-" He was cut off by lack of oxygen as George punched him in the gut. "Oh my god.." Sapnap wheezed, trying to get air back to his lungs. "Hey shortie." Dream said, attacking the smaller from behind. George blushed, immediately being noticed by Sapnap. "But I wanna hug too!" He whined, pulling Georgge away and grabbing Dream. George glared at Sap. "Of course Snapmap." Sapnap pulled away. "Shut up." George chuckled. "Never." 

"In all seriousness Dream, how can you be like this?" George asked. "Yeah. Jess and you were pretty close." Sapnap added. "True, but when your loved ones die, you don't have to die with them!" Dream told them. "Right?" Techno stood around the corner, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes and slowly making their way down his face as an image on his sister laughing popped into his mind. "Is that true sis?" He mumbled. He quickly wiped his eyes as he saw Illumina approaching. "Hey, is everything alright?" He asked. "Wait- Do I know you?" Techno said. Illumina saw this as a perfect oppurtunity. "Well, I'm Dream's boyfriend." Techno gasped sarcatically and the other saw this as a win before Techno said, "Oooh! Your that simp." 
"Y'know what? Screw you! I'm gonna get my boyfriend." Illumina said angrily. "Good luck-" 
"Wha-?! Illumina?!" Dream exclaimed. "Victory!" Illumina yelled, carrying Dream away. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" George yelled, running after them. "Wait for me George!" Sapnap said, casually following them like this is a regular occurance. 

"I should've stayed home." Techno sighed. "Techno!" Phil said. "Oh hey Phil." 
"TECHNO WILL SATY WITH US!!" Tommy screeched, hugging him tightly. "Wait- You guys-?" Tommy nodded. "Hope your happy big man!" Tommy laughed. 

"I most definetly am."

Again, so very sorry for the long wait! Hope your having a great day/night! And get some sleep you people reading this at 3am. But then again, I'm being a hyprocrite. Bye bye! 1083 Words!