Part 7- The Final

[I'm so fucking sorry people I was moving and unpacking and catching up on a weeks worth of assignments so yeah I'm so so sorry]

Dream POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood there, motionless as everyone else panicked. "Sapnap's dead and we can't even find Techno!" Someone said, but I couldn't tell who. "But the killer still has to be in the school.." Someone else said. I clasped my hand over my mouth. "So that means Techno is-?" Another person said. Tears filled my eyes and I slid down the wall, choking back a sob. 

"Dream?" Someone said. "Hey.. You alright?" Wilbur said, kneeling down to face me. "Sap was like a brother to me.." I mumbled as I wiped the tears that wouldn't stop coming. "Everything's gonna be fine.." He said soothingly. How the hell could he say that?! Wilbur reached out the grab my hand but I moved it. 

"Trust no one Wilbur."

I got up and walked away after I said that. "Hey, wait up." He called. I stopped and looked back as he walked up to me. "It may be a silly question, but, what interests you about Techno?" He asked. The fuck? "His hair, maybe?" I shrugged. "Pink?" He said. "No, its not that. I just like long hair." He frowned for a second before smiling weirdly. "I have to go now. Be careful." He said, scarily happily. Something is up with him. But I can't put my finger on it..

I was about to walk away when I heard something from an open classroom. "Its fucking Dream!" Someone said. "Yeah, we found blood in his room." It was Tommy and Tubbo. "Calm down Tommy." Phil's voice said. "Phil, can we talk?" George's voice said. "Alone?" Phil chuckled slightly and nervously. "No need to exclude them, George." He said. George sighed angrily. "Fine. Wilbur was the one who kidnapped me and he threated about Dream." My breath hitched in my throat. "That can't be true. Surely not.." Tubbo said, obviously in denial. "Tommy..?" 

Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my god, look at his face Phil! So cute!" 

                                                                                "I think I'm in love with him!"

Wilbur's love crazed words echoed around in my mind. "Oh shit.." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to free myself from my restraints but it was no good. 'Its really him...' I thought. I heard footsteps and a door open and close.  I was facing the wall and couldn't turn around. I suddenly felt my hair being pulled slightly. "Your hair is so pretty Techno." Wilbur said, a sickeningly sweet tone to his words. "Dream likes it." He reached for something. "But I wonder how it would look when its short?" He said. 

'Fuck.. She liked my hair...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked the halls silently. "Dream!" Phil yelled, running up to me. "Its Wilbur! He's the murderer!!" 

~Elsewhere~

I walked into the place quietly and found Techno gagged and chained to the wall. And a ring of his pink hair sitting around him. I ran up to him. "Thank god!" I breathed, taking off his gag and untying him. He got up with a blank expression and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry.." He whispered. I hugged him back. When we broke, I noticed his hair. It was short. "I like your new style." I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Really??" He said, his expression saying, 'No. I'm pretty sure you don't'. 

"Oh, brother~"

Our eyes widened in fear and we turned to the door. I turned and shoved Techno behind some boxes. When Wilbur entered the room, his eyes widened and his face darkened. "What are you doing here?" He asked, anger tracing the outline of his words. "What's wrong with you?!" I yelled, startling him. "You killed them all for nothing!! I fucking hate you!" I pushed him down and glared with tears filling my eyes once again. 

He looked up at me with sadness. Then his face became neutral. "Can't you see Dream?" He said, his voice laced with anger. "I care about you the most." He growled, getting up and backing me up against the wall. "I love you!" He giggled psychotically, grabbing me by the shoulders and bringing me into a hug. I looked over to the boxes Techno was hiding behind and saw him just as scared as I was, peeking over the cardboard. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Techno POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to do something. I looked from side to side and saw... A gun? I flicked my eyes to Dream and Wilbur. And picked the gun up. I quickly hopped out from behind the boxes and grabbed Dream, dragging him into the other room. I could just barely hear Wilbur's voice. "I'm gonna fucking murder him.."  I pushed Dream behind me and aimed the gun at the door. "Stay behind me." I said to him. Wilbur walked in with a murderous grin on his face. "Don't take another step Wilbur. You know I don't want to do this." I yelled, my lip quivering slightly. He laughed. "Then let's play the way you want, Tech!" He giggled. He pressed his own gun to my forehead and placed his finger on the trigger. 

"Wilbur no!" Dream yelled, pushing me away and getting between us. "You have to stop!" He tried to wrestle the gun from Wilbur's grasp. I had a sudden sense of deja vu. Like I've all seen this before. Suddenly, I saw me and my sister. What had happed then, was happening again. 

I pulled Dream back, surprising the both of them, and pointed the gun at him. And pulled. The shot rang out and tears slipped out and fell down my face. The betrayed face of my brother stared at me in shock as he fell to floor in a pool of his own blood. "I shot my brother." I whispered, falling to my knees. "Dream, I shot my brother.."

It was the same feeling I had with my sister. 

~5 Months Later~

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusting the crown that sat on my head. "Such a gentleman!" Dream said sarcastically, walking into my room. "Fuck you." I said simply. We both laughed slightly. 

"I just wanted to congratulate you." He said. "Why thank you buddy." I smiled. My smile dropped when I saw a familiar figure standing behind Dream. He had tears in his eyes and a sad smile. "Congrats brother." Wil said, fading away. "You good Tech?" I shook my head and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thought I saw something. Now let's go butler." I grinned, walking out. "What the fuck Techno?!" Dream exclaimed, running after me. 

<THE END>

Heyo! Thanks for reading! And thank you again to Patto Ream on Youtube for allowing me to make your series into a book! And read my new story, 'Four Kingdoms, One Love'. If you don't like it, fine. But please at least try to read it.

-Marshall The Candy King