Part 5- He's The Killer...?

Dream sat in a dark corner in the library, still thinking about everyone that's died. "Are you still crying nerd?" Techno said, walking up and sitting next to the blonde. When Dream didn't respond, Techno sighed and leaned up against the wall. "Look, I know how you feel. My sister was my everything. And now she's gone." His voice was filled with sadness and understanding. "And it's my fault. The only person I cared about is dead and it's all because of me."
"That's how I feel." Dream said quietly. "Sorry Techno. You didn't need to talk about it.." He said guiltily. "I'm the Blood God, remember? I don't cry over the past. Now c'mon." He got up and held out his hand to Dream. He took it and they exited the library. "I wonder where Tommy is." Techno said aloud. 

~Elsewhere~

"How can you be so sure?" Sapnap asked Schlatt. "Tommy told me that Fundy was sure that Techno was the killer. And now he's dead Sapnap. So you tell me."

"Halloo." Techno said, him and Dream walking up to the small group. "GET AWAY FROM HIM." Sapnap growled, grabbing the pinkette by the collar and throwing him to the ground away from Dream. "What's wrong with you Sapnap?!" Dream exclaimed. The raven haired boy brought Dream into a bone crushing hug as tears started sliding down his cheeks. "Sap..? What's wrong?" Schlatt sighed sadly. "You don't know do you?" He asked. "Know what?" Dream and Techno said in unison. Schlatt glared and Techno. "Dream, Fundy's dead." 

Dream let his arms fall to his sides. "What..?" He muttered. "And George disappeared. The cops couldn't find his body." Sapnap finished. "And Wilbur is also missing." Schlatt accused, turning to look at the pinkette still on the ground. Tears clouded Dream's vision and Techno stared blankly at the grass as he tried to process what Schlatt just said.  "I knew it was you!" Tommy yelled, running up to Techno and looking as if he was going to punch him. "No! I would never hurt Wilbur!" Techno said, getting up and staring the blonde down. 

"You came, and people started to die!" Sapnap yelled. "I need to say something." Phil said, getting inbetween the two. "Techno has never touched a gun since his sister's death. And the police told us that the victims were shot." He told them. "Let's go boys." Techno, Tommy and Tubbo followed Phil, letting the others process this information. 

~Elsewhere~

George awoke, bruised and bloodied, tied to a chair in a dark room. He looked around and his eyes widened at the sight of a bloody Wilbur laying on the cold floor across the room. George's eyes filled with tears. "Wilbur?! Wilbur, wake up!!" He pleaded. "Please... Be okay..." 

~Again, elsewhere(sorry)~

Techno sat on Tommy, smirking as the blonde screeched and wiggled. Dream, Sapnap and Tubbo sat watching this as if it was normal behavior. And in their case, it was. Suddenly, Tommy managed to push Techno off and get up. "Freedom!" He cried, running away. "Tommy!!" Techno shouted, chasing after the supposed 6'3 gremlin child.

"I'm really sorry." Tubbo said to Sapnap and Dream. "I'll be right back. I have to make sure Tommy hasn't died yet." And he walked off. Sapnap looked over at the blonde. "What?" Dream asked. "Why did you even invite them?" Sapnap asked. "I didn't want to be alone." Dream replied. "Its quite normal Dream. Your just lucky you have me." Dream chuckled. 

Tubbo held Techno back as Tommy cowered against the wall. "Help!" He cried.  He then found a door and decided to trip into it. "Hey guys? I think this is Dream's room." He said. The other two walked in and looked around. "Is there something we can use for blackmail?" Techno asked, completely serious. Tommy kneeled down to inspect something and his eyes widened. "It's... Blood..?" They looked at each other, unsure of what to think. "Guys?" Dream said. "We're coming!" Techno said quickly. "Could it really be him?" Tubbo asked quietly. "We can't be sure." Techno sighed. "I don't think its him." Tommy said. "I saw him when he was crying. He was down. And that's not something you can fake easily."

"Then let's not talk about it." Techno said. They nodded and followed Techno out of Dream's room and back to the living room. "And your sure Tommy?" Tubbo whispered. "Very."

"I refuse to sleep with a pervert like you!" Dream screeched. "C'mon babe, don't be shy~" Sapnap teased. "You-"
"What is going on?" Tehcno asked.  They both looked at him. "I am not sleeping with either of you." Sapnap grinned and looked back at Dream. "See?~ You have no other choice!" 
"Oh my gods..." Dream grumbled. 

Everyone was sleeping peacefully accept for a potato kidnapping in the kitchen. "You are coming with me." Techno said. Right as he was about to take a bite, he heard muffled giggling. He turned around to see Dream. "Sooo..? Can I...?" He asked. "Yes Techno. You can have the potato." Techno silently cheered. "Yesssss." 

"Why didn't Schlatt come?" Dream asked. The pinkette only shrugged. "Could it be about Wilbur? They were friends right?" Techno nodded.

Someone running. 

"He cares about Wil."

~Elsewhere once again~

Schlatt entered an old house and looked around. "George! Are you okay?!" He whispered urgently to the gagged boy. Schlatt's eyes shifted to to an unconucious Wilbur. "Wil..?" He murmured. Tears spilled down his cheeks and he rushed over to see if he was okay. "God please no!" He cried. In the blink of an eye, Schlatt was laying of the ground with blood dripping out of a bullet hole inbetween his eyes. 

Wilbur smiled. He got up and looked down at the body. Insane laughter poured from his mouth. 

"I'm sorry old friend."

================================================================================

Hi! Here's another chapter for you people. I'm extremely surprised that this got any reads at all so thank you and thank you Patto Ream on youtube since I don't know your wattpad user.