Season 1 / Ep 1 - An Isekai Prologue

Your discretion is advised. I am planning to make this story as accurate as possible. Have no idea how people have a glossary to, "how to make their fanfiction". I have to make my own, still trying to figure out how this is going to work out.

With so many themes crossing with one another. This might become a horrible mess of writing, or it might bite me in the ass. With this being a massive harem, I am going to avoid making them into 'slutty' girls as other readers might call it. Honestly the writers need to chill. They act like we don't know the characters and try to make people write about them from scratch. I can understand if the characters are already design and made to be open to the idea of lewd characterization, but to literally jump the gun from day 1, hour 1, Minute 1, Second 1, and etcetera. 

That kind-a defeats the concept of why the MC deserves the harem or was born to have one. It is basically like Issei from DXD. I really hate the plot, where all Issei does is literally boobs for power-ups. The only time I respected Issei, was literally when he first fought for Asia, and when he thought she died along the Dimensional Gap. Because by that point, he actually got strong from being angry. 

Sorry for stating my opinion and stepping on some toes, but I really needed to get that of my mind. I had decided to make this story as my way to returning to fanfiction. "I WRITE AGAIN" my other works, that is still for me to debate whether or not I should as there is a really big difference between how I wrote back then and how I write now. There also this gap of ideas, old and new that makes my other works really far more difficult to rewrite or continue that sort of rabbit hole.

I have gone through so many scenarios, concepts, stories, and themes of Fanfiction that I am at the point where I could really just move on or give the stories for someone else to continue writing. The Demon Fox of Kumo (NarutoFANFIC) was such an influence on my stories that it is really difficult to thing about leaving behind because it was one of the first stories I wrote. But I am really not passionate about it anymore than what I used to be. Literally wrote that story years ago, so it really isn't surprising. I can't promise anything anymore. Made those, broke those, and didn't make up for them. I Basically made a sinking ship from the get-go.

I am agonizing over this entire lifetime sad and pathetic story of mine of what I could've done in Fanfiction. The truth is that I didn't have a laptop any more for those years that I was absent. I used to use my school laptop to write them SO that is that. Once I graduated, I had to give it back to them because at the time I didn't have money for a computer that was barely working on 2 to 3 tabs open. 

To me, that was such a letdown. I loved to write on computer and spark left my body as soon as I had to give it back. It wasn't until I finally got a powerful pc on my hands that I decided to comeback. For my Old followers. I am sorry. For the new followers to come, I welcome you to my Fanfiction. I will do my best to be able to write them, but don't expect the best out of me. I Just hope that at the least I can entertain you all. I also want to clarify that I love the concept of "what if?" So that really is what sparks my stories.

I Think I just hit a 700-word story of me and fanfiction, so I apologize for wasting all Yall's time. I am now ending the ranting so you can read in Peace. I hope that my stories do well, regardless of how much work of a mess it is.