Season 1 / Answers 1 - SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS

This is kind of hard for me to explain and to say, without trying to spoil how far and how hard I've thought of this story. (NO) I am not quitting the story is just polishing it. I am also trying to go around some issues that come to the surface for those who might like (LOVE) some characters. 

The best way I can explain it. It's the fact that some characters are not likely to get their harem. FATE series, Highschool DxD, Sister New devil, Rosario Vampire are typically stories driven with MC characters who which are given or take a Harem in their life. Shirou Emiya (Fate), Basara Tojo (TSND), Tsukune Aono (R+V), and Issei Hyoudou (HS DXD) are the MC of their respective story and are the ones to have the Harem of their respective world. 

BECAUSE this is a Naruto crossover that basically Naruto would be in this world and allot of characters will naturally have their lives changed because of him. THIS is where it gets tricky to write an EPIC crossover between 5 stories. ITS NOT because there is allot of characters. So much that there are many MAIN CHARACTERS. BUT this is a Naruto crossover as the MAIN focus as such he is the MAIN character of this Fanfiction. 

What I'm trying to say is that Naruto is technically the main character who is going to receive a harem. 

OK, so it is obvious that he will get a HAREM and he is the MAIN character in the story. SO, what is the issue with the story. I'm trying to avoid SLOPPY Seconds. I'm trying to avoid NTR implied paths or/and avoid having Naruto get Leftovers. I'm Not here to have My boy Naruto have the extra characters from other anime. IN SHORT, he is going have the girls in this crossover because that is what I have set out to write as he is the MC of all this crossovers stories.

BUT the biggest hurl of my story is the other MC's. I have to write a whole different story for them to fit in this story. I JUST SAID IM AVOIDING NTR PATHS AND THAT INCLUDES OTHER MC'S GETTING THE SHORT END. I don't want characters to either SHARE or FIGHT over the girls. But I don't want you the readers to assume I'm here to bash them or hate of them when I have always attempted to write all of my stories with the INTENTION of "WHAT IF" as a form how things could have been different to characters, events to the multi-versal possibilities on how the MC made a difference in different circumstances, or choices.

I had to get this off my chest as many READERS have given up on me, and obviously they had every right to do so. I don't care that they left, or they gave up on me as I dug my grave. I took too long to write. Had to move to a new house that took a while to do so. Had to remodel my old house to sell. Had to do other things such as deal with my family. MY GRANDMA had a car accident. I had so much to stress about, and I was also procrastinating. 

Is this my excuse then. FUCK NO

As a writer who believes in honesty when we come to writing a story whether is an art, a book, a movie, or a show. It is up to us to keep dreams of people going when trying to show a form of imagination to the people without having to push it on them. SO, While I want to apologize for not being able to keep to my side, I know it will probably pointless and MOST people aren't going to read or answer me when I ask. Most people who passed through Wattpad technically do that. 

But for those who do care of taking their time with my writing. YOU are a hero in my heart. SO, I do apologize for taking very long for you to receive your chapters in this story. I'll try to get as often as possible to make up for the lost time. I am also using my phone so usually when I write something I either erase it entirely or rewrite it as Fanfiction has always been something I love and most likely you all love with you hearts as well. Can't think of any other reason why anyone would give me the day of time of reading my stories even if they feel Mid. Due possibly because I never reach the epicenter of the story that I write so that makes sense to why that is happening. With my that case in particular closed I will summarize everything.

Naruto is going to have a massive harem and that means he is going to have the main harems of the other anime that have been called out. NO this isn't NTR and I don't advocate to making and forcing female characters to choose what harem they want to join. I don't want these girls to sound slutty nor do I want female characters to be treated like they're an NPC you can swoon in a video game. 

I AM WRITING A PATH For the other characters to explain what happens to them and YES, they have their own story. This is because this world is interconnected with 1 another. So, it will take time to write that story as well and I am debate whether or not it should be a separate story or it should be mix together with this one. Making a separate series won't mean that it's my way of redeeming the characters. I mean since they still are alive in this crossover. The issue obviously is the PAIRINGS that I have to place for the MC's as they themselves aren't longer the Mc of the story anymore showcasing what taking a different path and events can cause and why a multi-crossover changes everything along the way of the characters.

I am trying to make it fair for them as I am already taking them somewhere else from their original timeline. This already makes it look like I'm trying to be an asshole to these guys and that isn't my forte. I mean, I might not like Issei but doesn't mean that I will make him miserable for my own satisfaction. It is a pointless path for me as a writer. If I don't benefit from making a good story than I just avoid all together placing such actions and it makes me feel like I'm not doing anything to fulfill my satisfaction of a good story.

So, I felt compelled to write this to in order to explain such things. For those who are curious and those that are genuinely interested in a good story if not a great story. DON'T try to place words in my mouth and say otherwise. I made my peace with how I'm going to take my time with this story. Please be patient with me until the next chapter that hopefully I can make right. IT is literally 5 whole series combine and I REALLY want to make foreshadowing, connections, and want to make sure all the steps are set in place. It is possible, I know it, but it is a fucking challenge to pull it off.

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME SINCERELY YOU AUTHOR, REBELKING101. ;)