Season 1 / Ep 3 - WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD

FYI these little chats before the chapters are always the first thing that I write so technically they stay up here for a couple of days, weeks? Maybe? who knows for sure. I don't keep track of time for most of my life. Here for a good time not for a long time. 

I am trying to get this on a road by I am already on other stories that I am polishing for future entertainment. Placing myself in a tight schedule to try to get them done or at least written down correctly so I don't make the mistake of repeating events twice or misaligning events within the story. I'm also living my life which includes playing video games, working out, cleaning the house and so on. 

My stories are also mature and as weird it sounds. IT IS FUCKING AWKWARD TO WRITE LEMONS. I get embarrassed or just shy about it. IT also makes me feel like a weirdo for writing it so don't be surprised if those events will take a little longer. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of writing about sex. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but I'll do it for my homes and homies out there.

And with all said. SCENE

___________________________

Naruto had many experiences all which gave him certain expectations. Said expectations were that maybe he had been dead. He went through what was close to erasure of existence. Then he went through loss of life force. Those 2 events engraved into his mind as they had been situations that happened back-to-back. Which was confusing when he had woken up to sensation of light in his eyes. He had expected to be in the pure land by now, or at the least in hell. He hadn't expected to feel groggy nor the comfort of a bed. An incredible soft yet firm one that seemingly made wonders to his back by accommodating all the rights parts.

Opening the lid of the 2 sockets in skull. He quickly blinked as the smallest glimmer of light that was perfectly hitting his eyes. Only now he realized that the light had been coming from the tiniest crack between the long window curtains to his left side. He was force block the brightness of sun with his left hand. He was allowed to adjust his vision to the lighting of the room. He could feel his head ringing, not from pain but from trying to process everything. His sense of touch, smell, sight, hearing, and lastly taste. It was safe to say that he was famished but mostly thirsty. He soon manages to gather the will necessary to sit up from the bed. His back already missing the comfort of the bed. Gears in his head soon started to clear the cobwebs from his head. It also took the time adjust his surroundings. Finally obtaining a glimmer of where his self was resting. 

"Now where the fuck am I? Cause I'm tired of being in random places without my consent." The words raspy, like and old man that came from coma.

(Lowkey, my boy just been through allot weird places. Sorry Naruto :)

The first thing he saw was dark brown polish roof. Quickly rising from his resting bed, Naruto was able to now take the room as whole. The room might as well not even be a room as it was the literal size of a living room. His bed was at least king size. There was at least a drawer on both his sides. His right side had a small black remote. The floor had the same polish dark brown wood that the roof had. The walls were a nice white and a giant flat screen Tv lay in front of him and seemingly set up perfectly in the middle of the wall. To his left were 2 windows with a sliding door with square frames in middle which led to outside. His right also had the same sliding door in the middle. A brown smooth wood sofa, with white cushion. It was in a right-angle shape snuggled just right into the wall on his right. Easily able to allow for 8 or 9 people. In the middle was a wooden coffee table with a white table mat fitting only half of the table. The small coffee table had a cherry blossom bonsai tree just above 2 and half feet. Yet still was beautifully covered in flowers. Right in front of the tv was a white carpet that took half of the side of the room with another small brown table. It was a tea table with the same layout of the coffee table, just without the tree. It had 4 pillow square chairs. Which more likely were cushions for the tea table.