Season 1 / Ep 4 - Promise Of A Lifetime.

~Authors Diary~

12/11/2023: Serious talks? I don't know if it should matter whether or not I speak to my audience or, in this case,'YOU' the reader about why or what I think for whatever it might matter. I genuinely wish to talk to you guys, but like most stories, mine is going to the shelf. It is no wonder really, it is just fanfiction, and it's not the biggest or most popular series like those of Game of Thrones, Harry potter, or etc. (I couldn't think of any other example since all I read is manga or just watch YouTube for manga. Don't look at me that way, you would do the same thing at school, you bugger.) 

12/12/2023: Holy shit, writing this story is actually having me stumped just cause I'm genuinely trying to get this to speed. Like I'm trying to write more than 2 thousand words a day type of speed but is annoying taking me longer caused like every story I write I fucked up the speed and dialogue. 

12/13/2023: Sorry this one is on me. An event has started on one of my favorite games and it's a long even so to speak. I will make time for this; it is just going to a little longer on my part just due to the fact that I'm a gamer at heart playing games as a hobby. I had to slow a bit for this one and only got around 400 words.

12/14/2023: I was able to make time and wrote up to 2k words. YAY.

12/15/2023: Wrote 200 words?

12/16/2023: I'm sad.

12/19/2023: I had stuff to do. Didn't get a chance to work for a while. Christmas is also close so Merry Christmas.

12/20/2023: I wasn't here.

12/24/2023: I was finally able to finish the chapter. I was busy for a couple of days from groceries, decorating, and presents. It was a bitch to deal with, so it had me slow down a bit. 

Sincerely - Your Author ;)

___________________________

Lemon story ahead. Don't want to read it, then just skip it to the next line like the one below this whole warning sign. 

(Had to make sure to specify the about the line otherwise some people will point the finger at the author and not at themselves for being too dumb. Hey man, stupid is what stupid does. I'm not blaming you for being born this way, I'm in the same boat here. Just don't think this is vacation cruise.)

___________________________

The moon was clear as the sun itself. There were almost no clouds in sight other than a few conglomerates of them but none that could hold enough to block the beautiful view of the full moon. Forest and flora alike could be seen like a green ocean, before stopping at an edge where it turns into a different form of sea. A sea of lights. It was the city of Kyoto, and a very different placed than that of the elemental nations. Cars, Airplanes, and boats moving across the city, the skies, and lake of biwa.

All of its glory and splendor easy to see from the wooden balcony that our protagonist stand. With his golden sharingan taken the view and allowed him to see the city of closer like those of a binocular. With ease he could discern a squirrel from the forest to a bird navigating across the city buildings. He could sometimes see fish in the lake when they were close to the surface before they went deeper into the water.