Season 1 / Ep 2 - From Shinobi Beginnings

Ok another chapter of my series. I'm not one to keep track of time so good luck trying to get me to work fast for another episode. Likely keeping this text over the next few days, as it really does take me a while to start writing the story and plot. Please do keep in mind that the plot takes considerably longer to make due to how to fit into the story. 

Still though thank you for reading my story. I know you guys have things better to do than read a story written from a fan for a different story. It's a weird but who ever said I was normal to begin. Getting sidetracked here sorry. Point is that I am glad to have your support I'll do my best to write this story as best I can with whatever abilities I have.

___________________________

"NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN" Naruto as of this moment was traveling through some sort of swirling wave of energy. Everything was dark, yet full, the best way to describe the place he was flying through was completely dark. 

It had been the complete opposite of where he had been less than a moment before. There wasn't doubt that this place was deeper than the depth of the ocean floor. The completely darkness seemed to stretch indefinitely almost no different from void he had come from. He felt like he was falling yet there was no sense of direction, up or down, or if there was gravity at all, and with no air, there wasn't any form of restriction or pressure for him to feel a wall. This left his sense of direction null while traveling through the space of the abyss.

"Just so you know, if we ever meet those 2 assholes, I'm going to be wanted by the Konohagakure." A very frustrated shinobi couldn't believe what he had been going through for whatever amount of time he had spent in these weird places.

"You and me buddy." Kurama couldn't help to agree. This was a very awful experience they've been going through.

Naruto decided to look up towards where he was being pulled, and what happened next blew his mind. He found the said abyss wasn't so dark as he thought it had been. An ever-growing swirl of blue light with the middle shining brightly as a sun blazing through the darkness of the abyss. It saturated with a unique form of power, and it felt like a well of energy never touched or found. Purer than anything that he had ever felt before. It wasn't so much as holy, but something akin to just raw power, chaotic yet flowing freely.

He couldn't help but to whisper. "Wow" Completely amazed at the sight. "That is incredible." 

"Oi BAKA, if you have time to be mesmerized then you have time figure out where we might be, for all you know we might be heading straight towards our impending doom you know." Kurama really felt his jailor turned partner was an idiot sometimes.

Smartass retort was the only thing the fox received for his statement. "Maybe if you had paid attention to our surrounding, you would have realized that we aren't just fucking lost, we are literally in another fucking dimension because that is the only thing that makes sense since we got through a fucking hole that appeared in the middle of our fight. Let me just ask the abyss where the exit is."

"You were talking to a dragon not a moment ago, don't know if you are actually stupid enough to talk to the abyss you hairless monkey." Kurama would be sassy over the way his host talked to him.

"I want you to know that if there was a way out, it would be that the dragon would have known. After all, if an oversize stupid fox who's worth is its ego powered chakra capable of talking to, so would a dragon that flies into space without air." Naruto's comeback actually caused the fox head to be filled with tic marks. Leaving the fox seething and grumbling.