∭home03∭18+✑ ~Taebin

Nothing but got heated up; just Soobin want comfort.

Soobin: Namjin's son

Taehyun: Sope's son

Soobin kept sobbing makes Taehyun getting more worried.

"Are you sure you're ok? Hyung-" Taehyun wrapped his arms around his hyung's waist as he joined him on bed.

Soobin turn his side to face Taehyun, eyes puff due to the nonstop crying. He lean in and buried his face into Taehyun's warm and wide chest, murmuring something that Taehyun can't hear it clearly.

Taehyun got confused. 

"What are you saying, hyung?"

Soobin looked into Taehyun's doe eyes, his teary eyes blink down a few crystal tears. He bit his lower lips unconscious while staring at Taehyun.

"Comfort me, Taehyun ah."

Taehyun seems losing it, and when Soobin spoke again-

"Fuck me, hyunnie ah-"

At this moment, Taehyun fucked up.

He never knew his hyung can be that bold, yet he liked it.

Seeing his hyung crave for his cock and only his, driving him insane.

"You sure you want it?"

Although they are already naked, and seeing Soobin laying on bed leg spread for him, Taehyun truly don't want to hold back. But he's scared that he might hurt his precious hyung, which is the last thing he will want to do. His hands trailed into Soobin's soft blue locks as he ask gently.

"Yes, I want it hyun ah, fill me up please~" Soobin whine and throw himself all over Taehyun making the younger fall on his back. He settle himself on Taehyun's lap, legs spread as wide as he can.

"Let me ride you."

Soobin lickes his lips and start to stroke Taehyun's length, at the same time prep himself , as Taehyun lost in his hyung's words.

Totally lost it.

Soobin shoved his fingers into his arching hole and started to finger himself. He shout his eyes as moans flow out his pouty lips and echo in the room. He continues to finger himself, enjoying the pleasure seems not to remember Taehyun's present until the younger fake coughed.

"O-oh hyunnie-" Soobin's breath became unstable as his chest up and down, he rock his hips on Taehyun's thigh making the younger groan. "Don't tease hyungie~" Taehyun put his hands on Soobin's waist softly pressing circles on it.

Taehyun is just so soft for his hyung, so careful and same time so processive.

Soobin grabbed Taehyun's hard cock and line up with his leaking hole, he slowly sit on it, feeling every inch of the younger deep inside him.

"Aghhhh hyun you feel so good~" Soobin moan shamelessly while getting along with the pain and pleasure rising inside him. Taehyun stay still not to move, to prevent from hurting his hyung. When Soobin finally get use of a huge cock all up in his ass, he started to bounce himself on Taehyun.

His hands tighten on the bed sheets as he buck his hips up and down on the younger, Soobin was fucking himself so well.

Taehyun started to thrust up when Soobin started to slow down. His legs limping and he's just too weak. "Told you to work out with me hyung~" Taehyun teasingly patted Soobin's butt while keeping up his pace to thrust up.

Soobin huff. "It's not my fault of hating work out. I'm just lazy I know it." He pout cute until he felt a familiar heat in his stomach. "Oh hyunnie! Fuck imma cum!" His body tense as he felt near the edge of release, his tip leaking with precum, arching painfully.

Taehyun flipped over and top Soobin, held his waist gently and thrust into him more deeply, while one hand wrapped around Soobin's cock, pumping it fastly.

Soobin cum with a loud moan, chasing his own orgasm as Taehyun kissed him passionately.

Soobin let Taehyun get hold on him, he's already so weak and tired. Taehyun was about to slip out but Soobin stopped him. "Hyunnie haven't cum yet~" he whine and layed on his back. "Use hyung as you want~ hyung want to make hyunnie feel good~" Taehyun gulped and nodded.

He move faster inside Soobin started to chase his own orgasm. Soobin take him in so well making him groan in satisfy.

Soobin moan as he watched the younger thrust into him, the younger's front head covered with sweat and it's so hot. He lean up ask for a kiss and Taehyun gladly gave him what he want. They kissed deeply when their lower bodies smashed together.

Taehyun of course have the urge to ruin his beautiful hyung harshly, but it's Soobin, we're talking about the Soobin hyung he cherishes so much, how can he dare to hurt even a bit of him.

He finally cum inside Soobin as they both fall on the bed frustrated. But the smile stick on their face shows that they are enjoying the sex.

"Thanks hyun ah- it really comforts me." Soobin smile as he digged into Taehyun's entrance.

"Of course hyung, I'm you home forever, I'll protect you with all cost."

Taehyun looked at Soobin, his eyes sparkle with stars. Soobin drown into the younger's eyes and never get away again.

Like forever, eternity.

Home.

End of home

(Total: 887 words)
_______________________________
Ayo it's authornim💖
Sorry for late update🥺 because I'm quite busy these days but- I came back with TAEBIN uwu 💘hope yall like it💕💜