Part 1

~~The meeting~~
~~~~~~~

One february day professor Lupin had been called to professor Snape's office for some help

One february day professor Lupin had been called to professor Snape's office for some help. He was greeted by a paranoid harry and a very old piece of parchment "you called, Severus"he said as he entered the class "I certainly did, I have just asked young potter to empty his pockets, he was carrying this" Snape showed Lupin the parchment and lupin's eyes widened with surprise. Lupin stared at the parchment for a while "well, this parchment is plainly full of dark magic. This is supposed to be your area of expertise. Where do you imagine Potter got it from '' Snape said irritated now "full of dark magic? Do you really think so Severus? It looks to me as though it is merely a piece of parchment that insults anyone who reads it. Childish, but surely not dangerous. I imagine Harry got it at a joke shop" Snape's face had been contoured by his anger

"you think a joke shop would supply him with such a thing? You don't think it more likely that he got it directly from the manufactures" lupin looked at the paper that had writing and some names "do you mean by Mr. Wormtail or Nutty? Harry do you know anyone by these names?" Lupin asked now, trying to hide his smile "no" Harry said quickly. He knew if he was to get in trouble his mother and father would know straight away. "You see Severus, it looks like a zonkos product to me"

Ron had now bursted into the room completely out of breath trying to talk " I gave....that stuff to...harry, bought all of it ages ago...at zonkos'' he said walking closer to the small group "well then" Lupin said with a clap and a smile "that clears things up, i'll take this back shall I?" he folded the parchment up and stuffed it away in his pocket "come with me boys I need a word with you both about my vampire essay" with severus still mad, the three of them walked out into the empty corridor.

When they reached the corridor harry and ron knew Lupin was mad "professor i-"harry started but was cut off by lupin "i don't want to hear your explanation"he said as the boys looked to their shoes " I happen to know that this map was confiscated by Mr. Filch many years ago. Yes I know its a map" the boys looked at him wide eyed and amazed " I don't want to know how it fell into your possession, I am however, astounded that you didn't hand it in" the boys went back to looking at the floor, when lupin got the strong smell of strawberry pound cake and eased up a bit "I am going to tell your parents this weekend harry, and I will be keeping this" lupin said with a smile before walking away.

"That was bloody terrifying" Ron said as they walked back to their common room "yea, but now I gotta worry about my parents"harry said with a sigh. Harry's parents always told him to behave in school, that he was there because someone special saved him twelve years ago and wanted him to be something great and Harry did his best to stay out of trouble but it always managed to find him even when he was just a baby. "How d'ya suppose lupin knows it's a map?" Ron asked when they reached the common room "dunno, but we better get to bed if we want to see our parents tomorrow" said Harry as they walked up the staircase and to their dorm.