Drink or Dare?

13+ SCENES AHEAD WARNING⚠️

All three of us are still sitting at the table talking when Roger opens another bottle of wine, "why dont we move to the living room and have a drinking game?"

He smiles to me as Lucas shakes his head, "well guys, I think you two want to spend the night just the 2 of you.. right?" I roll my eyes saying "oh shutup Lucas just join us for gods sake." I say as i grab his arm pulling him with me as I follow Roger.

Roger begins to fill our glasses, "so what about drink or dare?" He asks as Lucas gasps asking "Roger are you sure?" Roger nods while laughing because of how scared Lucas looks. "Oh I love this game.. Lucas go first." I say as i start to get even more excited.

He looks at me then to Roger as he says "oh well ok.. Olivia mmhh make out with Roger." He says a bit embarrassed, "mmm.. someone likes watching." I say as I go to Roger grabbing the back of his head pulling his hair as we start to makeout adding tongue here and there. Roger puts his hands on the base of my head making out with me sensually fighting for dominance causing me to get a little turned on. I decide to pull away remembering Lucas is watching.

"Ok Olivia its you turn" I hear Lucas say as i lick my lips and go back to my spot. "Okay hmm.. uhmm.. Lucas.. Kiss Roger" I say with a smirk knowing they dont have the balls. The second I finish talking they both gasp and down their drink in seconds causing me to laugh really hard, "HAHA I KNEW IT.. fucking pussies, okay Roger your turn." I say as i catch my breath and begin to calm down.

Roger makes eyecontact with me as he smirks saying, "Olivia.. sit on Lucas' lap and twerk a bit." My eyes widen and I begin to get nervous as I say, "what..". "C'mon hes had a bad day.. try to help him to forget it" he laughs as he spanks my ass to get my closer to Lucas. As i walk over to Lucas i say to Roger, "I hate you."

I dont make eyecontact as i sit down on his lap rolling my hips and twerking on him. I hear him take a long breath and look somewhere else while i twerk on him. He has his hands help up so he doesnt touch me and then says "okay Roger I think this is enough" really embarrassed. I get up quickly as i say angrily, "fuck you babe." Roger laughs loud at how embarrassed we are and I hear Lucas say, "so Roger.. do the same to her.." I dont even have to look up to know he drank.

"Okay honey its your turn." "I should've never agreed to this.. uhmm Lucas.. what's your dirtiest kink?" I ask as i raise my right eyebrow and slowly smirk. He thinks for a few seconds and then finally says, "Hmmm maybe to have a threesome, ive never had one" as he says that Roger interrupts him saying, "BULLSHIT! Remember in college with the two twins?"

Lucas looks up at Roger saying, "Well there are two ways I can have a threesome.." I get intrigued and say "two ways.. whats the second way?" "I think you have to wait your next turn" He says as he laughs and takes a drink.

Roger takes the stereos remote, "Honey.. why dont you dance for us?" he switches on the stereo and put soft music on. I get mad and say, "this isnt fair.. im not dancing until lucas tells me what the two ways are!" "Then drink" Roger says as he looks at me. I say, "Fuck you" as i down my drink and turn towards Lucas ready to listen.

"Ok ok.. well i had a mff threesome. Which is a male and two females.. and theres another way i wanna do it.." My eyes light up as i say, "Mmf? or.." Im so intrigued right now i keep moving closer to his face. Lucas holds eyecontact with me as he says, "mmf." as he nods and feels Roger move closer to me. "Dancing time honey.."

I get lost in Lucas' eyes thinking about a threesome when i come back to reality. I drank saying "fuck you guys im not dancing." "You little slut.." I hear Lucas say as he smirks noticing what I was actually thinking about. "Say that again?" I say smirking getting slightly turned on hearing him call me that.