Home Alone

⚠️SMUT SCENES AHEAD WARNING⚠️

"What was Alice saying?" I answer his question with another question. I lay there on my back waiting for him to respond as I flip through the channels.

"Oh nothing, she told me that we could have a future together and stuff like that but.." I feel my stomach drop as i put the remote down, "but..?" He then finds my eyes easily and smiles a little.

He looks down at my body i imagine hes having the same thoughts as me.. "So you arent going back to her?" I ask getting territorial for some reason.

I shouldnt be allowed to get territorial im in a whole other relationship. "No.. I dont want her anymore.." He says as his eyes move back to mine and he winks knowing what hes doing to me.

"Good.. shes a slut anyways." I try to keep my cool remembering were gonna be home alone for the whole day. "What was that package?" I ask getting more nosey he laughs a little turning towards the tv,

"someones full of questions" I roll my eyes as he ignores the question, "i ordered something last night.. more of a present.." he says as his eyes move back to me, but not my eyes.. yet my legs.

"For me?" I ask smirking knowing damn well its for me but I wanna make him admit it. I turn onto my stomach with my ass up facing towards him, I can finally take him in fully without Roger being in the way. And wow.

He was definitely crafted by the gods.. His face comes closer to mine, "Its something that i brought for my favorite cum slut.." He whispers the new pet name knowing that will make me feral.

I smirk as I stop the chills thats running up my spine, "And who would that be?" He cracks a smile as I lick my lips and get up from the chair walking towards the hallway, he gets up aswell grabbing his package,

I can feel his eyes on my ass so I decide to tease him, "cant help yourself can you? Dont forget.." I say turning my head back  finding those emerald eyes in seconds, "I have a boyfriend.." He rolls his eyes playfully, "yet.. you scream my name more than his" Damn. He isnt wrong but.. wow.

I walk into Rogers room as I start to strip with the door open and change into one of rogers oversized shirts. "Babydoll.." I hear Lucas call me as my legs almost turn to mush from the sudden pet name.

I turn around facing him as hes leaning against the door frame with a smug smile on his face. He hands me the package and says playfully, "hopefully they fit.."

My stomach drops knowing exactly what they are.. He walks back to his room as i open the package, knew it. Hes a freak.. I pull out the sheer black laced stockings, "shit.." I pull them out of the box as I admire his taste

All of the sudden I feel a shirt being thrown at me. I walk over to it with the stockings in my other hand. I pick up the shirt.

I look up to him and notice hes only in his boxers. "You like my presents?" I stare at his body feeling myself heat up, "Youre one kinky bastard.." "Youre the slut who wants to sleep with her boyfriends friend.." Lucas says challenging me.

He walks into the hallway as I walk closer to him only a foot apart, "Oh you weren't complaining last night with your head between my legs.." I bring my hand up to his chest as i carefully trace his muscles.

His hands take my hips, "Ive noticed you dont think about that anymore.. I dont see any signs of you being a needy slut for me."

He looks at my neck wanting to devour it, "Youre the one needy for me.. buying me things.. staring at my body.. its almost like you.. crave me.." I say as I stare cockily up at him.

"You think.?" He asks as he spanks me, same spot as always. I inhale sharply from the sudden wave of pain and pleasure, "i do, but dont get attached just yet.. Roger might get that promotion and who knows.. I might just go with him what would you do without me for a year?"

I smirk wanting to play with his feelings, "Oh it would be worth it for you.. a year alone with Roger." He laughs as he teased my bad taste in men, "Hes not all that bad.. he" I say biting my lip and furrowing my brows thinking about his pro traits, "has money?" I sigh as I realize how shallow I sound.

I lean into Lucas' arms as he shakes his head and says slowly, "but.. he doesnt have this" He spins me around as he pins me on the wall, my back facing him. I feel him start to dry hump me, us both being overly needy for eachother,

"Lucas.." "If he goes.. you dont have to follow him yeah?" He says as he spins me back towards him holding eyecontact and his hands go under my shirt, "I-I would have to.. I dont have an excuse not to. He has been planning on me moving in with him somewhere separate from you for awhile"

I feel his arms sneak around my hips pulling down my panties. "Cause he notices that you want me more than him?" His hand snakes up my neck squeezing slightly, "isnt that right?"

"You would.. like me to say yes.. wouldnt you~" Lucas picks me up slamming me on the ground, him above me as he positions himself, "tell me the truth babydoll.." I feel my body ignite as hes really close to me so I cave in, "Wouldnt i be under him instead?" He kisses me, snd not in a sloppy needy way but a loving way.

He starts to fuck me and goes quicker than ever causing me to barely form full sentences. "You feel so good.." He says as he gives me some soft kisses along my collarbone and continues to go harder.

After some time we both start to get more sloppy.

"i-.. im.. close..~"   "me- me too" He agrees as he bites my neck kissing it at the same time. He then makesout with me for the first time both of us not being able to get enough. After we both finish, we continue to makeout.

Our tongues fighting for dominance, he picks me up like i weigh nothing as he walks us into the bathroom, setting me down on the sink. His hands make their way up to my face his thumbs caressing my cheeks.

"shower?" He asks as he sucks my lips more as our hot makeout turns to a slow sensual one. "My favorite."