Showertime

⚠️SMUT SCENES AHEAD WARNING⚠️

I pant trying to catch my breath still licking my lips, "that was.." "was..." Lucas said as he took his fingers taking his cum off my face. He then proceeds to put his fingers in my mouth watching me suck on them. "mmm~" I moan as he takes his fingers out and lets me lick off the access.

"mmmhhh" Lucas says as he looks at my body. "I need a shower.." I say as I stare at the ceiling. "Well give me one second" He says as he stands up from the bed and walks to his desk.

He opens the drawer as he pulls out a little black box. "I got this for Alice.. but that slut doesnt deserve it, so im giving it to you" I look at the box and then to him and smirk as I say, "awhh dont go all soft on me now"

I grab it and open it. Its a black leather choker with a heart in the middle, I pick it up as Lucas begins to talk again. "Put it on when you think about us.. and ill understand it" he winks at me and smirks.

I look at the choker then back to him.. "you're crazy." i hold eyecontact as I get off the bed and walk over to him and stand naked infront of him. I feel his hand sit on my waist and start to creep up my back and then stop at the back if my head. He grabs a handful of my hair as he pushes my face closer to his, connecting our lips.

We starts sensually making out. "mmhmm~ I really need that shower" I say pulling away as I lick my lips. "And go to your boyfriend after that." Lucas laughs looking me up and down setting his hands on the small of my back.

"yeah yeah" I say laughing a little while holding eyecontact not wanting to leave his arms. I decide to leave first and as im walking towards his door he puts on his boxers and watches my ass as I leave.

He sees me put on the choker as i leave his room and shuts the door knowing if he followed me he would lose control. He leans onto the door wishing I could stay with him the whole night.

I stand in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror with the choker on. I laugh while saying, "how did you fuck up that Alice.." I take the choker off and turn on the shower and get in once it warms up.

Seconds later I hear someone knock. "Please dont be Roger please dont be Roger please dont be Roger.." I say quietly as I walk out of the shower and open the dood as I look up to see, Roger fully naked looking me up and down. "Hey honey.. I heard the shower.. can i join?"

"damnit" I curse under my breathe wishing it was Lucas.  "Uhm no babe im just taking a quick shower ill be in the room in a few minutes" I say about to close the door. "Oh and did you bring me to bed? I don't remember it.." Roger holds the door open looking confused.

"What do you remember?.." I ask hoping he didnt hear me and Lucas a few minutes ago or remembers what happened beforehand in the living room. "I was on the couch, drinking with Lucas... and... no nothing else... what do you have on your face?" Roger says as his fonger stroke my face close to my lips.

He takes a bit of cum off making the hair on my body stick up cause of fear. "Ah! uhm.. yeah you passed out so I bought you uhm.. back to your room snd then you woke up and we had sex.. i guess I didnt get it all off haha.." I say quickly making something up as I look in the mirror making sure its all gone.

"Oh right" he nodded.. "It was great.. huh!" he smiles to convince me that he remembers. "yeah... amazing" I say gazing off looking at Lucas' door room closed remembering how safe and good he made me feel just minutes ago.

I begin to slowly smile, "well I will wait for you in the bedroom." Roger says walking back to his room. "mhm..." I say as I keep staring at Lucas' door. When I hear Roger shut his door I come back to reality and realize all the lights in Lucas'  room are off meaning he is asleep.

"hmmm~" I sigh going back into the shower as I start to uncontrollably smile. "amazing huh.." Lucas says as he is still leaning against his door. He heard everything. And could feel the stare on his door. He walks to his bed hearing the bathroom door shut and lays in his bed while listening to the shower, "just you wait baby.."