You know the rules..

⚠️SMUT SCENES UP AHEAD WARNING⚠️

He pulls his boxers down and takes them off.. "you know the rules.. no clothes on the bed." Lucas smirks as he moves onto the bed waiting for me.

"Mhm" I obey as I guly pulling my tanktop off and moving more onto the bed next to him still holding eyecontact. Lucas pushes my body down so Im laying on my back, "mmmhhh you are so hot baby.." 

He says as he pulls my legs up a bit exposing my ass. He starts to push his wet tip in without warning. "Fuckk~" I moan as I arch my back more and grab the sheets with my hands, the pleasure being too much.

He  slides it inside , "mmmhhh fuck~" his pelvis moves slow as he keeps eyecontact.  "Have you dont it before?" "ahhh~ done what.. mmbe-before?" "Anal sex." Lucas says smiling down at me as he starts to fuck my ass harder and deeper.

"Fuck!!" I scream as  I feel him pounding my ass. His hands take my hips, I feel his balls slap my ass cheeks hard, "oh fuck yes! you are so much better than that slut, baby"

My tits are bouncing due to the speed. "Ahhhh~ fuckk.. Lucas.. you- ahhhh~" I moan as everything begins to take control of my body casuing me to roll my eyes back breaking eyecontact snd rolling my hips wanting more.

He rounds his Pelvis to give me more pleasure as he grabs my tits, he starts to play with my hard nipples. "Lucas I- ahhh," I moan again as I gulp feeling him playing with my tits. "Mmmhh Olivia!"

Lucas yells as I feel his Cock pulse heard inside me ready to cum. "Ahhh~" I moan as I feel you pull out and cum all over my face. I lick around my mouth tasting him, "you taste so good."

He smirks at me as he breaths heavily, "youre such a slut. I pant trying to catch my breath still licking my lips, "that was.."