Dirty Slut

"well if you wont dance with us you really are a dirty slut." I roll my eyes as I turn my head and look at Lucas as he nods and winks.

I get hot being called a little slut again and roll my eyes after he winked at me. I whisper under my breath, "fuck me." as i lower my head." "What?" Lucas asks as he gasps in a sarcastic tone.

I get nervous and say, "uhm i-i..uh didn't say anything. I stutter feeling myself get even more turned on while keeping eyecontact with Lucas. Lucas smirks at me and holds eyecontact while saying to Rogers, "maybe we have to stop this game don't you think guys?"

I look over at Roger noticing that the alc is staring to hit. I get up saying, "I need a second" I go to the bathroom trying to catch my breath realizing Lucas and I are somewhat sober while Roger is two minutes away from blacking out in seconds.

In the other room Lucas and Roger are still drinking while Lucas pulls out a blunt and smokes it. "What the fuck am I thinking" I ask myself as I stare into the mirror thinking about how turned on I get when Lucas calls me a litte slut.

"Calm down Olivia" I take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom and enter the living room as I see Roger downing bottles. I look over to Lucas seeing him sexy as always smoking a blunt.

We both look at eachother at the same time and pause as be blows smoke out of his mouth looking me up and down. "What the hell happened?" I ask ignoring his stare on my body. I hear Roger stutter to say, "We w-wa..wait for y..you hunney.." He goes to smile causing his eyes to be barely open.

"You guys are terrible" I say grabbing the glass from Lucas and taking it to the kitchen  to clean the dishes from earlier. I walk into the kitchen annoyed Roger is already drunk.

After a while I hear footsteps come into the kitchen, depending on how steady they sound I take it that its Lucas causing my body to tingle. "Hey are you upset?" Lucas says as he stands behind me a feet or two behind.

I reply back saying, "im all good dont worry just make sure Roger doesnt throw up all over the couch." I try to end the conversation early to ignore my second heartbeat going insane just with his presence.

"I dont think he will be a problem.. he fell asleep" Lucas says laughing lightly. "Youre kidding?" I question laughing as I turn back to look at Lucas holding eyecontact yet again.

"Want to check?" Lucas asks as he smirks at me staring deeper into my eyes. "Mmmhmm- what uh.. what? check what?" I stutter while shake my head breaking the contact. "I mean check him"

He says laughing, "but please.." he starts while he takes my right hand and gently pulls, "... you made me feel better, so let me wash the dishes." I get lost in his eyes for the millionth time as i struggle to say,

"uhmm.. uhh.. yeah.. okay~" I say squeezing his hand. My lips are parted slightly as i gulp still staring into his eyes. "Honey!" Roger calls from the living room. Lucas smiles, "I think the baby's awake." he says laughing.

I sigh sadly as I let go of Lucas' hand and respond back to Roger still holding eyecontact with Lucas saying, "coming!"