Youre Drunk

⚠️SMUT SCENES AHEAD WARNING⚠️

Lucas winks at me as I turn around. I walk into the living room and see Roger laying acrossed the couch. "Mmmhh my beautiful  girl" Roger says looking at my body. "Babe get up your drunk" I say pulling on Rogers arm. Roger pulls me onto him and starts to makeout with me. "mmmhhh", I feel his hands grab my ass. "Ahh~ Roger.. your drunk.."

I say to him pushing him away slightly.. "Lucas.. Lucas is in the other room." I say not wanting Lucas to be uncomfortable. "Dont worry about him.. hes my bestfriend." He says as he unzips his pants and takes out his cock. "Roger.. what are you doing?" I say as i gulp not knowing what to do while im laying above him.

He smirks at me, "be my little slut" and he puts my hand on his cock. Its hard and warm, "mmmhm.. Roger~ ahhh~" I moan as I start to move my hand. He pulls down my jeans and spanks my bare ass, but not hard enough to leave a mark.

I put both of my hands on his cock moving them up and down. Roger kisses me again causing me to kiss him back and bite his lip. My hands go faster as I feel Rogers hands go on the sides of my face still making out with me. After a few seconds I feel another pair of hands go on my body.

I feel the pair of hands grab my ass. My eyes widen as I pull back, "mmhm~ huh.. what-" I look behind me and see Lucas smirking as he squeezss my ass more from the back. "Oh hi, enjoy the view?" Roger says cockily to Lucas as he laughs totally drunk. "Whats.. what's happening?" I say while getting more needy holding eyecontact with Lucas.

Lucas then starts to grind his bulge on my ass which causes me to face back towards Roger rolling my eyes back. Roger pushes my head down om his cock causing it to slide into my mouth. "Mmmhm~" I mosn as I feel Rogers cock fill my throat.

Roger moves his pelvis gently fucking my throat, "oh fuck.. yes honey" Roger moans. Lucas then gets on his knees and pulls my underwear down, "mmmhhh" Lucas lightly moans as he spreads my ass cheeks and licks down my pussy hard and deep.

I moan deeply, "mmmhmmm~ ahhhh.." due to Lucas' tongue invading me and Rogers cock down my throat. Lucas stands back up and pushes his cock into me. I feel my pussy stretch due to his size.

Lucas then continues to move his pelvis slow and deep. "Mmm!~" I moan scream as im not used to his size. Roger then proceeds to give me a drunk smile saying, "mmmhmmmm you like that a lot dont you, Honey?" Lucas begins to move faster going deeper every single time.

I roll my eyes into the back of my head enjoying the feeling of Lucas fucking me as I moan even more. Rogers cock started to pulse inside of my mouth, "oh fuck!!! mmmhhhh fuck yes! oooooooohhhhh!!!!!!" I feel his warm cum slide down my throat and some of it leak out of my mouth.  

I then feel Lucas pull out fast and pull his pants up. "mmm.." I whine as i swallow Rogers cum and lick my lips wanting more. "Bedtime honey?" Roger smirks to me. I go to look for Lucas seeing him already on his way to his room. "Boring.." I say as i get up pulling back on my underwear and following Roger to his room.

Roger takes off his clothes and lays on his bed waiting for me. I walk in and see Roger laying naked and stop and stare. He says in a drunk seductive voice, "you know the rules, no clothes on the bed honey."

I look at him fully and sigh as I say "Lucas' room is right next to yours this is not happening tonight. and youre drunk." I start to go to our shared closet looking for something to wear. "Mmmmmh may-be.. yor ri-right mmhmmm" Roger  slurred trying to say something but soon fell asleep.