📚5th book under Spotlight📚

Book name: Bewitchingly Ours: An insane Passionate Obsession

Author's name: starandsunshine16

Genre: Dark romance/Fantasy

Brief description:

"Obsession of her was a drug to them...
Which nearly killed her.."

AND THEY WILL NEVER LET HER GO NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE TRIES TO RUN AWAY...

Advaita kuruvanshi : Homeschooled, too innocent for the cruel world and a very religious girl.She is the crown princess of Indraprastha. The sister of six brothers and an awesome person.

So pure and innocent, living in her own small world. She didn't expect to get the attention of the world's most dangerous brothers and mafia leaders.

Hot and sexy brothers who can have any women they want. When they came to India on a business trip, they fell in love with Advaita.

What they didn't know is that what they had wasn't just love, it was an obsession; an insane and passionate obsession.

"Love is eternal, obsession dies out soon."

Passionate obsession of theirs to have her, hold her, cherish her and yet torture her if she dares to defy them. Sadistic and dominant mafia leaders have pleasure even in her pain.

A BLESSING WAS ALL SHE HAD EVER WANTED, BUT THEY WERE HER CURSE.....

Suk's comment: The description is very intriguing. I personally like dark romance and this absolutely matches my taste. The readers who likes fantasy along with dark romance should surely give this book a chance.

Shout out for starandsunshine16
I hope it will help you. All the best👍❤