📚80th book under Spotlight📚

Book name: Suffered soul #series 2

Author's name: KajalPanghal444

Genre : Fanfiction/Romance

Brief description : Manik gets married to Nandini for his revenge .. he tortures her everyday ..
He calls her servent in front of the guests and the fab 4. He also makes fun of her. One day he crosses his all limits and consummates their marriage. After that, he throws Nandini out of the house. Nandini gives birth to her child and she slips into coma.

After 21yrs, she is still in coma.

In a dark room:

Person : "Tayaar ho jaaiye Mr. Malhotra apni barbaadi ke liye."

Manik : "What the hell is this yaar .. factory main aag kaise lag gai?"

Dhurv : "Laga nahi aisa lagta hai kisi ne jaan bujhkar lagai hai."

Manik : "Means?"

Dhruv : "I mean Manik, jaise kisi ne bomb se uda diya ho."

Manik comes to his knees. Dhurv, Alia and Mukti try to console him.

Person : "Yeh to sirf shuruat hai Mr. Malhotra. Aise dhamke aapko aurbhi dekhneko milega. Aap phele se hi aise tud jaaenge toh kaise chalega?"

He laughs like an evil person.

Suk's comment: First of all, writer, pardon me for editing the synopsis a bit. It sounds like a suspense drama that I love to read. I will definitely read this book. All the readers who are fond of Manan stories with revenge and suspense twists, please give this book a try.

Shoutout for KajalPanghal444

I hope it will help you. All the best👍❤