📚43rd book under Spotlight📚

Book name: Manan FF- Lucifer's Last Sin

Author's name: __xxlubnaxx__

Genre: Manan fanfiction

Brief description:

Manik Malhotra is the most powerful mob boss in France. He is known as the Godfather of Crime. Free as a bird and to the dismay of those who sought to put him behind bars. He has mercilessly killed thousands of people--- presidential candidates, prosecutors, judges, cops, man and woman in the street. He bows down to no one, and when he wants something, he does everything to possess it. People shiver just by listening to his name. They bow down when he passes by.

He has got perfect features and his charm can make any girl fall for him. He keeps sluts for his pleasure and is known for having one night stands with girls from all walks of life. He is known for activities like drug and weapons trafficking, kidnapping, burglary, assault, and murder (including contract killings).

He is a sinner and falling in love with Nandini was his last sin!

Nandini Murthy is a fierce, independent, and beautiful soul. She was soon to be married to Dhruv Kapoor, the boy who she loved dearly. Nandini's life crumbled when Dhruv was murdered by a powerful mob boss of France, just a day before their marriage. She swore to herself, that she would get his culprit punished, even if it would cost her life.

Do read the story to know, what has life stored for Nandini?

Suk's comment: I really got goosebumps while reading the synopsis. It's a perfect crime romance and more of that it is of Manan. What do we need more? Guys this story will give you real thrills of dark mafia romance. Go get it...I am doing the same..🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Shoutout for __xxlubnaxx__

I hope it will help you. All the best👍❤