📚92nd book under Spotlight📚

Book name - His possession

Author's name - authorsworld111

Genre- Dark Romance

Brief description - Just like a gush of wind, her whole life changed....A lovely and innocent girl Angel who is still a child from heart has to face all the darkness of the world....just because of him...

Angel was like a delicate flower, but he was the devil who ruined her life and claimed her as his....he thinks she is "His Possession."

No matter how much she wanted to get away from him, he was always there at the end to get her back and embrace her in his world...

Can Angel ever free herself from this darkness and fly for her dreams, or will she get lost in him and his dark world?

A girl named Angel gets kidnapped by a human trafficking agency to become the personal slave of a pervert rich man...on the auction, a handsome 27-year-old billionaire gets mesmerised by her beauty and buys her...would he be her saviour or destroyer..??

Suk's comment: This book seems to me as the complete package of thrill, darkness, and romance but with a twist of pain and suffering.  People who like dark romance and not lovey-dovey love stories like me will definitely enjoy this book.

Shout out to authorsworld111

Hope this will help you. All the best.

Suk❤️