📚11th book under Spotlight📚

Book name: Falling like the stars

Author's name: Charmed_Sunshine_22

Genre: Fanfiction Manan

Brief description:

Their story is full of complications...Both wanted a simple life yet if didn’t happen as everything comes with a price even love...

“I love you Nandini!” He says while his eyes sparkle like never before. Yes, he is finally falling in love.

“I love you too Manik Sir,” She confesses her love to him, hoping everything resolves soon, nevertheless she is worried that this is just a beautiful dream.

“I never going to let him leave me, for a nanny of our children.” Molly glares at the two lovers in anger...

“Forget him Molly,” a cool voice next to her says, “he was never yours.”

“What about the children?” Molly questions the other person while she is still glaring at Manik and Nandini.

So welcome to a new journey with MaNan overcoming all obstacles laud for them...

Not everything is the way it looks like!

A not so simple love story with a pinch of mystery!

Suk's comment: Well she is one of my favourite writers. I just love her works. This story plot is no difference. I am sure you all are going to fall in love like stars with this book too...So definitely add this in your library..

Shout out for Charmed_Sunshine_22
I hope it will help you. All the best👍❤