📚19th book under Spotlight📚

Book name: Knights of Lore: into darkness

Author's name: Illness_of_mind

Genre:   Fantasy/ Action

Brief description:

Welcome to Lore. A massive world full of mystery, wonder, breath-taking and hazardous landscapes. With the use of mana, humanity has rebuilt its civilizations to be better than before the invasion, even fusing mana with tech. Still, things are far from peaceful. Criminals and a species that use humans as cattle call Lore home. It's up to the Order of Knights to keep humanity safe.

Kariah-Belle Nadire dreams of taking her seat on the council and keeping the citizens of the four nations safe. She is looking forward to climbing through the ranks of the Order of Knights to prove herself worthy of her birth right. Along the way, she must bring the man who lead the massacre on her branch to justice.

After an unfortunate turn of events, she and her best friends, Akio Stoneheart, finally become Knights and Kariah is apprenticed under Iris Eloclipse, a holy knight of high renown. Her new squad mates, Aya Felicity and Kaden have already started making a name for themselves. Upon meeting Kaden, Kariah-Belle suspects she isn't the lone survivor everyone thought and as the two get closer, things once hidden in the dark are brought to light.

Her chaotic world becomes even more so when the Darkness, a powerful alien race returns to eradicate all life on the planet.

In a world full of dangerous wildlife, criminal organizations, a mysterious race of vampires, and now the Darkness, Kariah-Belle will need her friends both old and new to survive."

Suk's comment: Ohhh...this synopsis reminds me of Chronicles of Narnia or Percy Jackson. Who are avid readers of fantasy and action, this book is perfect for you all. Do read this book and encourage the writer.

Shout out for Illness_of_mind
I hope it will help you. All the best👍❤