11

"

You move your body as if it was not under your control. You opened your eyes and took sudden violent action against him, targeting his manhood first, he imploded under his knees, nothing but mere seconds after that, your body revolve in a rapid movement and used left of your lowermost part to strike him in entertainment.

There it is! The thrilling sensation you felt when you strangled that wild reprile earlier.

You are starting to enjoy the violence.

As the time kept in slow motion, you eyes lands on the blood that splatters far in wide.

Oh the exhilarating sensation, your strike was so strong it made him to lost his current consciousness, your movement made eren to take action as well.

But the two of you stopped after jean got hit with the gun they freshly fired, you exhaled deeply knowing jean was unharmed beside a small single cut, you still hope that atleast they could've damage his mouth.

"Don't even bother working out your next move especially you bitch, just give in and shut up" one of the bandits said.

In a matter of minutes, you saw how they restrain krista under their control, the scenery enflamed your blood, seeing the person you felt having strong connection was now under their influence.

"We don't plan on ending her life, we'll release her in route."

"Wait!" You called.

"What now?!" They responded back in rather ballistic manner.

"I wonder how much fortune I would contribute if a foreigner like me would be sold off to the black market, how about take me instead?" you swallowed your saliva, hoping it wouldn't seem too evident. You made a hidden signal to stop your teammates from bursting out of confusion and go with your flow instead.

Seeing rare e/c eyes, being entirely without any flaws around the shape of your body, having unblemished facial features somewhat made them think likewise, your beauty indeed stood out the rest.

"You bitch better mark your words."

-

Your hands were bind securely with the ropes they provide in the wagon they own, beside you were a middle-age blond with a portable weapon which discharged gunpowder leaning in his shoulders, showing sudden realization, you simply exhaled deeply as the sun slowly rises.

Beside having theoretical brainpower, you have an astonishing senses that made you to perceive the sounds of metals nearby that the majority would merely noticed. You jumped into an instant conclusion that your companions were now taking action as the wagon kept in motion.

Seconds passed, two figures broke down the other wagon that contains the maneuver gears as the other figure took down the lookout, the blond middle aged bandit prepared his firearm as he targeted the two silhouettes.

"I'll get those fuckers."

Giggling blissfully, you used your lowermost part of your body as you distract his aim.

"Hehe i'm not gonna let you mister" his firearm was now thrown off because of your sudden movements but beforehand, a bullet was produce.