Hallucigenia

30

Hallucigenia

You now understand the feeling of partaking in this board game of world where massacres usually takes place.

Never ending massacres.

in spite of having superior capabilities in the field of risking, you dare not to easily gamble on certain things with brief contemplation
considering the well-doings of your friends and the people inside of these walls are now in your hands.

"The moment hallucigenia will take full control over you, she'll do what it takes to make the world you live in suffer in agony, that creature has the power to manipulate all living things and you have an access on to it y/n."

Since that revelation, it kept intruding upon your peace, even in the midst of your slumber, you would tremendously feel horrible, being in constant alarm of possibilities your alter ego may appear again.

At all times, you would shed tears in your bed during late nights, constraining yourself not to make any sounds, you would also hold your hair firmly, giving out indications that sooner or later, you would drastically lose your saneness.

The power of manipulating all living matter is just so weighty for you to swallow, you are in steady fright of not governing this power favorably, you are afraid of hurting your friends.

In spite of feeling agitated because of the sudden turn of events, you always tried to put a heartwarming smile, indicating to your fellows that nothing seems happening in an unfavorable way.

But then, when the night approaches, your tears would emit a sudden copious flow.

Rinse.

And repeat.

Unbeknownst to you, your friends started to ponder things that concerns about your health.

Furthermore, Whatever follows as the consequence of your strategic blueprint concerning the retaking of the wall maria, both of you and the commander are liable to be called on to answer the upcoming series of damages.

You touch erwin's well-classify handwritten memorandum as the two of you have begun exchanging responses for the past weeks concerning the further schemes of retaking wall maria, this have been hidden out of the knowledge of your fellows concerning the chief's current welfare, he's currently in a jeopardizing state because of what's been happening that concerns about historia's family.

in addition to what has been said, being aware of hallucigenia's existence have been exasperating your peace of mind within the whole day as weird conclusions were currently on the track of the said subject.

This may be the sole reason why your father neglected you, it was because of this creature's existence that just happened to be bind within you. You are now starting to connect all the dots, the thought of you giving such devastation towards mankind alarmed your father and decided to just neglect you.

Because the power that you have an access to it, just beyond overwhelming.

And now you have made your progress, answering some questions that you've been salivating to find answers, this now leads you to the fountainhead of it all.