Threats

33

Threats

After what happened, you became quiet since then as the said military troop felt being in a sudden state of discomfort concerning your sudden alter of individuality, nevertheless, the series of events continued as they conserve their military performance as if such thing never have happened.

You are now Sitting down nearby the leader of the captors on the highest point of the wall. The conversation between the captain and the president of the reeves company continued as you swing your legs.

Out of lack of interest concerning the said view of exchange of theirs, you begun to toss around your scalpel like they were mere coins as you started to make such whistling sounds, the sharpened edged of the said weapon mirrored once again the alarmed eyes of the president as he let out a truthful comment.

"—i-in the end, that girl alone was more than enough to take us all down, its practically laughable!" He then laughed nervously.

This fueled your attention as you paraded such curving of your lips in an upward etiquette in response, in a very limited time, you lose remembrance in regards of what happened earlier as the wintry captain made sudden visual contact with you.

Not wanting to extend the wooden atmosphere, there, you stick your tongue out in a
good-natured teasing etiquette as you eyed your captain, out of the blue, levi suddenly recalled the common complexions of his late friend, isabel.

Seeing someone having qualities in common concerning his departed fellow made him to ascertain the flavor of mental ache once again.

He kept his wintry eyes on you as you cannonaded the president with interrogative questions concerning your qualifications.

"-A-Am i r-really that strong?" You asked excitedly as you continue to swing your feet while sitting on the peak of the wall, you fixed your eyes on the president, eyeing him as your eyes glistened.

"Ye—"

"Hmph! Hey be specific will you?"

"Your strong okay? Now shut up—"

"—you shut up old man!"

Understanding someone that acknowledges your capabilities, this just make such contentment within you, it somewhat made you joyous.

After the captain kept observing you, he then come into halt and altered the subject.

"Precisely, I'm going to give you eren and krista" The little altercation between you and the said president stopped in the midpoint as the rest of the said military troop made such distressed reaction.

"Captain levi!" Mikasa exclaimed in pure disagreement.

You feel through your range of hearing mikasa's reaction as you let things be, ascertaining the captain's qualification concerning these things, such perturb sentiment didn't even developed on your insides, because you know all too well the captain has something in his sleeves.

"however i have three conditions, first reeves company will join the survey corps against the central brigade and the government." Levi stated in a matter of fact tone.

"—what?! Are you trying to start a war here?—" the president of reeves company frowned.

"second the reeves company will put all of their trust in the survey corps."

"—that's a word we only use as a joke in the merchant's world!—"

"—third from now on, whenever the reeves company acquires rare foods or item, they will give the survey corps first crack of them, like black tea."

after such prolonged time, you sooner come into practical understanding regarding the captain's group of clauses that concerns the location where his efforts are directed, you thereafter assist the captain's act of persuading.

"—with that conditions!? I suppose i cannot—" reeves stated, not wanting to argue more.

You stood up and you immediately showed such threatening aura as you rest your foot onto the surface of the president's back, suggesting such threats to thrust him downward if he didn't coincide concerning the said contract, you then proceed your fingers into the strands of your hair exhibiting gestures of irritation.

"If you optioned otherwise, i might as well just push you into this 50 meter depth of the wall."

The president's mouth widened as his eyes reflected intense terror.

"W-wonderful! T-those are wonderful conditions aren't they president?!"

"—y-you! H-hey!"

Sasha and connie exclaimed, they want to persuade the president likewise for you not to kick him in this 50 meter wall.

"Your greed runs even deeper than merchants, i like you—"

"—you're pretty smart"

The captain and the president stated as they made such handshake, this represents the agreement of the said condition.

The said captain smirked concerning your actions, considering the dangerous fight between the central bridge and the scouts, vulgarizing one's reputation to threaten someone is a gray matter of an option.

The daylight maintain without interruption as you earn the captain's regard with minimum effort.

"