𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺- 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

[ xxvii. twenty-seven ! ]
❛ 𝚆𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚃 ❜

 twenty-seven ! ]❛ 𝚆𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚃 ❜

❝ Oh, God. ❞

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐉𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃. Every single bone in her body hurted and there was this slimy alien blood all over her knives and gloves.

She also had scratches on her forhead and cheek but that was nothing compared to what was about to come.

The woman started running and jumped on the back of one of them, she stabbed him into the back, which made the creature scream in pain before it fell to the ground. Anastasija yanked her knife out of his back and continued fighting her way through towards Natasha.

On her way she came past Steve, the brunette she didn't knew and Thor. She was unconcentrated for a moment and one of the things wanted to jump at her but suddenly Thor blasted it away with his axe.

The blond russian looked at him thankfully, "Good to see you Thor", she nodded her head as she punched another one. Thor nodded at her before he looked back at Steve.

"Oh by the way this is my friend, tree and these are Freya and Sierra", he pointed at the tree that just stung his arm through three creatures at the same time and the brunette woman who waved at them before she hit her arms together and made a energy wave go though the creatures that approached her. The platinum blond woman was preoccupied with slicing off the head of one of the creatures.

"I am Groot", the tree said as he looked at Steve who patted his chest as he looked at the tree breathing heavily, "I am Steve Rogers."

Anastasija raised her eyebrow before she continued her way over to her sister. She started running as she kicked one of them off of Natasha and stabbed him with her kife, she then spun and shot at some others.

But suddenly the russian could hear a weird noise which made her, Natasha, Juliet and Okoye spun around. Her eye widened as she saw three giant round ships', who were quickly rushing towards them.

Anastasija, Juliet and Natasha immediately held their hands up and were certaint that this would be their end but out of nowehere Wanda landed infront of them.

The red mist twirled around her hands again as she let the three ships fly into the air. She looked at the three who gave her a thankful look.

From both sides aliens were attacking them so Wanda moved her arms back and the three ships crushed them all.