Jack G/ Nate Imagine Part 1

Today you were going to invite all the boys to your place to just chill like the old days. You hung out with them a lot because you guys were best friends since you were all little but you knew you were distancing from Jack.

...

All the boys except Jack g were at your place playing video games. You guys were getting bored so you decided to make some Italian food that was family recipe. The boys helped and right as you put it in the oven, you heard the doorbell. You went over to the door and it was Jack G.
"Hey you finally came" You said.
"Hey" he said blankly.

He walked into the house...with Madison. She didn't even say hi or anything. We never talked but I knew she didn't like me.

...

We were sitting in silence. It was awkward because of her. The other boys didn't like her and they felt uncomfortable. I served Madison her food. The silence broke when we were eating when Madison scoffed.

"These noodles are gross. They don't have enough sauce on mine." She complained.

I got up and got more sauce for her since I was trying to be polite. She just poked around at her food rudely.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah. If your going to serve food atleast make it good." She said

"Excuse me?" I said.

Nate placed a hand on my thigh attempting to calm me down. She just smirked at me.

"Umm....so are you going to get me something better or what?" She replied rudely.
"Why don't you stop being so ungrateful and just eat it?" I replied.

"Why don't you stop being a bitch and serve me some better food." She said.

"Sorry I don't serve ungrateful brats like you so you can get out of my house now." I said.

"You think your better than me? Well your not." She said.

"Aww is the little baby mad? Atleast I'm not a skanky little whore like you. Don't think your so great because you have an eighteen year old boyfriend." I retorted.

She said nothing and just left with Jack G.

...

"She's such a bitch." I said to the rest of the boys.

"I know. I don't like her." They all replied.

...

The next day, I was walking out of my house with Sam, Nate, and Johnson. I saw Jack G and Madison. She saw me and glared.

"Don't worry about her. She's not worth it." Nate whispered in my ear.

She came up to us and slapped me in the face. She slapped me....

"Oops sorry." She said with a smirk.

That's when I lost it. I grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground. She tried punching me but I pinned her arms down and sat on her. I punched her in the face multiple times and she kicked my back with hwr fucking heels. It hurt but I couldn't care less. She got up and tried to hit me so I pushed her back to the ground and kicked her while the boys were freaking out.

"Oops sorry." I copied her and smirked and walked away.

...

My back was seriously hurting from that bitches heel. Since the boys left except Nate he helped me walk to the bathroom. He lifted up my shirt and saw my back. It wasn't awkward because we were really close. He looked at it and it was really bruised and scratched and bloody. Nate cleaned it up for me. I sat on the counter with him in between my legs from the height difference. (Not like that ya nasties.)

"You know you didn't have to do that." Nate said.

"I know. It wasn't worth it but I don't know what got into me... I just couldn't hold it any longer." I said looking down.

"But damn lil mama, you beat that bitch up pretty good." He said lifting up my chin.

I blushed when he called me that. He never did. I always did have a thing for Nate. I just looked away embarrassed. He cupped my face and crashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked but I kissed back. I felt fireworks.

"Sorry....I like you... alot." He blurted out turning red.

"Me too. For a long time" I giggled.

"Cuddles?" He asked.

I just took his hand and ran up to my room. I flopped on my bed and so did he. We got under the soft covers and Nate's arms wrapped around my petite body.

"What are we?" I asked.

"Whatever you want us to be baby girl." He said.

"I want to be with you." I said to him.

"Y/N Y/M/N will you be my girlfriend."

"Yes" I giggled.

We just fell asleep in each others arms peacefully.